Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

havent really been zoning in: but best vote on everything rather than nothing as it helps the good team push

You need to make it one post if you want to vote on everything

Also I disagree, voting on everything is the same as voting on nothing

1 Like

VOTE: Nuto, Jarek, Pandora, May

No, by voting seperately

I’d give an example but I’m not sure if I can

VOTE: Nuto
VOTE: Jarek
VOTE: Pandora
VOTE: May

2 Likes

Like this

Moll, can we whisper?

Since votes run off majority voting, needing at least 50% to pass (hence why D1 ended with no execution despite some votes), it does help incrementally over voting nobody.

But it is already majority without Moll, isn’t it?

To my understanding Mistyx, me, you, and Kii don’t need to vote

Oh, I can say this now: pandora is acting really similar in this game to her play in PJO Mafia, where she was evil. I actually thought she was town in that game initially, which kept making me hesitate a little on my read here, but I didn’t want to say anything for obvious integrity reasons. Being in two simultaneous games where she was acting against my expectations made me a lot less confident on reading her in either, especially given I also initially townread her here but now have mechanical info pointing to her as a likely evil candidate.

Now that she’s flipped mafia there, I’m a bit more comfortable saying she’s in her wolf meta. pandora has kind of weird, off-beat thoughts as town that still track and make sense as observations, but as a wolf, she tends to make thoughts that are very easy to follow and much more conventional. I haven’t seen any such towntells from her here.

sure

1 Like

could we do soon? imma head to bed soonish

1 Like

/Whisper Moll.

Remember to /Accept before it can open. No urgency, I won’t keep you long.

/Accept

1 Like

kk, sorry, a bit scatterbrained atm

1 Like

i’m so happy

people said things!!

and then stopped

keep saying things idiots