Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

I’m the one that requested it

Take it up with me

I can wait until you’re back. Having the ability to communicate publicly and pick at whisper chains is more conductive of my time, I think. Good luck with your appointment!

1 Like

May be more than 3 hours actually

I might be done with everything at 5pm

1 Like

We can still whisper during nominations, that’s fine by me.

@May.
On an arithmetical scale, how assured are you? Dock a couple points if you feel like answering conservatively.

Uh. Maybe like a 6/10

Cool. In that case we debatably might want to not execute anybody today, purely because of how lifeless most of the thread is.

1 Like

I said it cause I was like “wow Pandora is the only person in the thread who’s doing or saying anything” and immediately went okay so villager cause usually as wolf she’s not doing or saying anything

But like

I’m hurt.

I looked through her posts and she’s still ont doing much. It’s just more relative to the rest of the thread. So I wouldn’t lock her town

1 Like

You don’t count cause you always try and it’s NAI

1 Like

I’m already mechanically confirmed town, for what it’s worth. I would always lie about this.

2 Likes

Is this mechanically a good idea or just socially

Why didn’t you whisper Kiiruma when you were both around? You’re both typically levelheaded and socially directed players, and you tend to take whisper initiative.

Mechanically misexecuting a villager is way more punishing than the gain of information when compared to typical setups.

I wasn’t a person last night

1 Like

I was in too much physical pain to do anything

Well that’s not true. I said I was going ot play the game. And then I didn’t. Cause I was very tired and very distracted. That’s doing a thing

Anyway it was very exceptionally bad enough that I’m here being out of character and telling you it was really bad. Now I am feeling better.

Reasoning accepted. I thought Pandora’s opening was lacklustre which is why I GTH’d her evil, so I shall accede to your familiarity with it for now.

1 Like

I’m used to evil pandora just not really doing much that she doesn’t have to and she didn’t have to do this. I think the opinion is still subject to change