Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [9/15]/[2/2]

How is this an outsider?

Oh wait it changes

let me propose a situation to you

during n1, you learn the name “May”. you do not know your ability, only that you know the name may

theres two townsfolk that learn people like that. The corruption, and the hunt

1 Like

how would you tell the two apart, without people dying?

that, and the fabled “Fuck Jurgen Leitner”

I got through the roles

1 Like

I like how this doesn’t even tell the difference between the outsider and the player claiming it, it’s really funny

the fabled can execute anyone mad about being jurgen leitner. you’re never safe (unless your execution would benefit your team, in which case you’re always safe)

2 Likes

(above is technically misleading. a good tim stoker’s execution in f3 certainly wouldn’t benefit their team, but it would benefit them personally, so they cannot proc the jurgen leitner fabled in that position. fyf demands such specificity always)

What about this

each day, the Archivist corruption learns a good player. they cannot win this way

the archivist gets a choice to feign death or not

is there anything specific you wish to ask about them

i imagine the question is “what if the only alive evil player is an archivist who registers as dead”

2 Likes

usually abilities that interact with living people cannot interact with zombuul type characters
would it be possible for them to win by using said ability

2 Likes

…i would unfortunately rule this as correct

1 Like

well archivist you know what you have to do

1 Like

for future archvist where’s your abilities you need to kill your entire evil team

here’s the story tellers way to fuck you over if you do things too quickly

another way for story tellers to stall, actually this works in both directions, could gain the register as dead ability etc

I’m sorry for theory crafting in your thread I just find immense joy in this

1 Like

its fine
im using your theories and now applying them to counter anything you make up

1 Like

and tbis might actually help the archvist out