Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [9/15]/[2/2]

the second part of corruption seems to just be going “alright let’s look at what we told them so far. hm. yeah they learned all the people on their team”

the vast is a townsfolk role: if the vast is spiral poisoned, it will favour evil. its unlikely we would chose to poison the demon in that scenario

yeah, but if the demon learned it’s own name, it would be helping it tremendously if it wanted to win by corruption the next couple nights

1 Like

…yeah i just actually read your question

sorry im tired and started sweating weirdly

1 Like

isn’t the choice of who helped their team the most unspiralable, and required to be objective opinion? spiral would just skew whether the vast is more likely to poison good’s mvp or evil’s mvp

2 Likes

that is possible, yes, but its unlikely a storyteller would do tha

1 Like

basically what I’m asking is does the corruption care about it being poisoned when learning names? The second one seems to just be constantly checking wfter it’s learned a name whether it has learned everyone on its team

yeah but that choice is probably why it’s so twisted

as long as the names they learnt were on their team, it counts towards the evil wincon

1 Like

I tried but couldn’t break the setup further
Drats I admit defeat

2 Likes

you might wanna just post the almanac interactions and specifics can get kinda fucked

2 Likes

Where’s the alamanc

theres rather heavy spoilers in it so i didnt immediately hand it out
but here

1 Like

and by here i mean i cant upload it because its a large file
you can find it on discord under the Face-Your-Fears homebrew

(go to images on discord search and you’ll find the script image, right below that is the almanac)

1 Like

there’s like two pages explaining which characters interact when for the abilities that care about what interacting means. i feel like that at the very least should be clarified/posted here

because it’s not always obvious?

i believe i clarified decently in the op
did i miss anything major? its a bit embarrassing to have to take actual screenshots of the almanac

where in the op does it clarify/explain interaction

also while i was looking for that i found out the action order still has adelard dekker instead of the new outsider. might wanna patch that up

1 Like

yup thanks