1 Like

if you all had gotten to 100 I was changing it to regular rock paper scissors

3 Likes

i dont think this counts.

Sucks doesnt it

1 Like

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Meme Contest Voting

• All submitted memes will be posted in the following posts.
  • To vote for a meme, β€œLike” the associated post. (The regular kind with the Like button, not Super-Like.)
  • You may vote for as many memes as you would like.
  • You may self-vote.
  • The voting deadline is 1 hour before EoD. Prizes will be distributed after EoD.
  • The meme that receives the most likes will be the winner.
  • Memes submitted by players who are now dead will be posted once all the memes from living players have been posted. Dead players will not be eligible for prizes; those memes are posted for entertainment only.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

10 Likes

Trivia Answers

1. Host_Account_1 (with 37). Chloe was incorrect, as she only has 36.
  2. Whysper (with 344)
  3. Multiple acceptable answers, including Italy and mollylikesorigami
  4. Multiple acceptable answers, including Lumi and Marluxion. (Plausible but invalid answers include Litten, who represented FoL in season 6.)
  5. The intended answer was Apprentice (won Best Misc Player in 2021, 2022, and 2023). I also accepted various users who won multiple group awards.
  6. The intended answer was Ransom Dumner weeeeee. I also accepted various turbo games.
  7. Multiple acceptable answers, e.g. The Cyberiad Overhaul. I also would have accepted literally any single-winner Misc.
  8. Multiple acceptable answers, e.g. King of the Castle 2: Litten is King
  9. Multiple acceptable answers, e.g. Vampire: The Masquarade FM
  10. Multiple acceptable answers, e.g. Umineko FM and BotC Lizards

Tiebreaker: 32923 (for the second year in a row, literally everyone lowballed the right answer)

Prizes will be sent shortly. If you believe you should have been given credit for an answer and were not, let me know privately.

1. @Ephemera
  2. @Ari
  3. @Zugzwang
  4. @Wazza
  5. @Someone
  6. @beancat
  7. @Achromatic
  8. @Selkie
  9. @ash4fun

first

nyaaaaaa from the flushed chat

its time to duel