FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Gorta I must admit you’re on a roll this game.

1 Like

Cool am stick around to the end of itas ideally

1 Like

I have a hunch the Cape and Ghana wagons grew so wolves could get people off of Taffy

you know would’ve been nice to be where we were at when I shot my nighttime ita smh

If you’re going to use it as a defense, it might make sense to find who said it and when they said it and quote the cases. Overall, though… why are you using it as a defense? If you’re saying that you don’t know why the flips cleared you, it’s… not a very good defense.

Lol at Leafia using shade as a buzzword to try to make me back down. Not today.

2 Likes

drinks is just a lhf wolf candidate whos wolfier than the other lhfs
molly i think has been going ??? under the radar the entire game and im not really sure why

2 Likes

Oh is arctic a wolf? Sick

Knew his clap attempt on me when I was pushing proph was weird

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me of how scummy you are. This smells of shade and TMI. I’m going to keep this in mind if Arctic flips v.

Not sure this is a worthwhile way to spend time, you’re talking to worse than a brick wall

Noting this if Arctic flips V.

2 Likes

Well the counterargument is that I’m a wolf
but I know I’m not , so I’m basically doming him because one of us has to be right
His sudden shade yesterday came out of nowhere, he didn’t wolfread me D1 and said I was probably clear from boats which is why I’m pushing him for pushing me, it isn’t omgus
It had no progression

2 Likes

Drinks was asked to read spew on a dead mafia and then made a read on a dead player to make it look like they were doing something when they were not.

They also said that “[the dead mafia] seems to be interacting more with good players than evil ones”

If they are wolf thats probably TMI

1 Like

No idea right now.

Drinks what’s your claim?

He also tiptoed around reading me as well. When from history he’s quick to clear me when he’s town.

1 Like

Lmao tbh

can i get some context on these by the way
i have a d4 but i’m not in a dice rolling mood today
fucking flesh prisons

1 Like

Do I even need to explain why this defence is bad?

4 Likes

Notice she never mentions herself in that post?