FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Oof, ok
Yeah shoot drinks too tbh

1 Like

Claim as in what my role is/does right?
My ITA hit-rate is proportional to my post count
Which sucks when your working that night and the other windows are at 4am and crap.

2 Likes

Shooting me is a heroshot that will kill town if it connects and what’s your case on Arctic?

2 Likes

Sup Brad

Who are the wolves

ah yes, the heroshot

Also Luxy I realised you were town because your reaction to me ITAing came across as town being salty they’re being shot by another town.

For you, yes.
Not for me.

through every game i’ve ever played with you on both websites both mech and social
i would never once describe you as a “hero shot”

Drinks case

From Apprentice:

also

the person they’re making a read on IS ALREADY DEAD WHEN THEY’RE POSTING THIS

they were supposed to be reading them for spew

1 Like

Honestly Leafia is just chainsawing everyone Wolfreading Arctic right now lmao

1 Like

Arctic, Taffy, Maxi, possibly GGhana.

I was salty because I said I had three shots and you didn’t even let me prove myself iirc

CRich, stop confbiasing yourself. You’re even one of those that said I was lock clear from wolf flips. Iirc anyway.

2 Likes

arctic is a sixshooter that has been super cagey about his role and consistently pushed/killed villagers and avoided talking about any of the flipped wolves
drinks is lhf thats wolfier than the other lhf for reasons i dont really know
molly is hard-aligned with arctic, tried to put prophy off lists d2 and called for jake shots over demisha

1 Like

Sounds good to me

Isn’t Ghana a lock wolf with the difference check as I understand it

2 Likes

Well there you go. Leafia as a spew mine as wolf wouldn’t be a surprise.

1 Like

Arctic seems to be a 6-shot ITA role when we have a 3-shot ITA role already who is likely town imo
And his push on me, push on cape, and shot on Hippo all suck
Leafia is being super weird and insisting everyone shoots me first before going for Arctic. I’m a doctor claim and Arctic is kp.
Molly has been going in and out of the PoE for various things but looks partnered with Whysper(?) and probably also Arctic if he flips w
Drinks, Luxy just gave a case on him

1 Like

It reads as W/W leafia behavior like

A lot to me lmao

3 Likes

Oops maybe not Whysper but all the other wolves

1 Like