FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Chainsawing? I know I’ve heard that term before.

spicy

1 Like

Didn’t you say I was being wolfy? Now you saying I’m conf biasing myself only makes sense if you know I’m a villager.

1 Like

I forgot about GGhana

He’s in the shot list too

1 Like

difference check was between ybw/cape
gghana isnt involved but his push on cape was extremely opportunistic and arctic/nook/othe ppl i forgor came randomly out of the woodworks to save him when he was being wagoned against cape

3 Likes

I waffled with his claim but can see him being a wolf entirely.

Even villagers can act wolfy and I never said I was scumreading you for how you’re acting.

when did ghana get difference checked

2 Likes

Eh. I give up on trying to teach Leafia how to play the game. Flounder and die, I guess.

Taffy is ITA Immune so we aren’t wasting shots there
What has maxi done, I’ve seen like one post

2 Likes

You had me as town, then you said I was wolfy when I realised you could be scum. Keep digging your grave.

1 Like

i’ve decided who i’m going to murk

Idk but Arctic has been defending GGhana that’s all I got

Ohhhhhh that makes more sense

I guess I didn’t read far enough back, everyone was talking as if the check was between Cape and ghana

2 Likes

I’m in the shot list if Arctic flips town but I don’t think he does lol

Leafia is pretty much outed as wolf if Arctic is one too.

1 Like

do you have a 100% ita shot and thats why you bagged on us for missing all our shots

2 Likes

I feel it in my bones

arctic is gonna unload his six shooter into a slot on ITA start no fucking way he doesnt

And i know hes awake, cause hes a euro, so hes checking the thread and seeing this shit

2 Likes

From meta, Maxi’s lack of effort is wolf indicative but also they pushed me for “pushing LHF like Brad” and I defended myself for saying Brad isn’t LHF and he said that it was sus I defended myself