~ FAM3 ~ Magnus

HONESTLY JUST KEEP POSTING ASKING FOR READS ON YBW UNTIL SOMEONE RESPONDS ITS A SLOT I WANT IN THE FORE FRONT!!! THEY CAN FACE THE FULL WRATH OF TOWN’S EVIL!!!

1 Like

YBW HAS A WEAK ISO I GUESS I CAN SEE THE DRONE THING BUT I’M LESS INCLINED TO FOLLOW IT AND STILL THINK THEY A SOLID SHOT

TBH I KINDA JUST WANNA SEE FLIPS FOR THIS SESH BEFORE I DECIDE IF IT’S TIME TO GO GOBLINMODE OR IF THINGS ARE STILLL GOING DOWN THE RIGHT TRACKZEN!!!

1 Like

VOID IS WILLING NOT TO KILL LITTEN FOR THIS POST/INTERACTION ONLY IF JAIDEN IS WOLF

1 Like

HMMM THIS A GOOD POINT THOUGH. VOID IS CURRENTLY AT “WAIT AND SEE”. SHOOT WHOEMEVER YOU WISH TO SHOOT!!!

1 Like

I think I understand how so many Mafia players are unhinged now, huh. These aren’t even my own pushes.

/Review Fanfic.

@Dark_Joycat

It’s an iffy story but the wordcap is brutal.

Event Rules

Welcome to the Guess the User event!

What is Guess the User?

• You must send me a fun fact about yourself that you think the other players will not be able to guess.
  • I will post a list of all the facts.
  • You will have 10 minutes to match the facts to the other users.
  • The winner will be the player with the most correct matches.
  • If no one (except you) guesses your fact, you will receive a small prize.
  • The correct answers will be revealed after the event has concluded! Do not share facts that you are not comfortable with being known!!!
  • Research IS allowed. However, you may not discuss the event questions with anyone (whether or not they are in the game), including in this chat.

FUN FACTS? I DON’T BELIEVE IN FUN! WE NEED MORE EVIL FACTS!

1 Like

The most evil thing about me is the fact I play Forum Mafia tbh.

FOR EXAMPLE I WOULD SUBMIT

I AM DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF JAKE MYZELEWAK AGED 47, KATIE MYZELEWAK AGED 43, KYLE MYZELEWAK AGED 13, AND THEIR DOG BUZZ THAT TOOK PLACE IN CINCINATTI, OHIO, UNITED STATES, ON FEB. 3 2003!!! AND I HOLD NO GUILT IN MY HEART!!!

@Dark_Joycat Submission -
“i broke my right arm twice in three weeks”

I believe you.

THAT’S PUSSY NUMBERS I BROKE ONE CHILD’S ARM 14 TIMES IN 3 WEEKS AND BOTH HIS LEGS 9 TIMES HE WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN!!! HE WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN!!! EVIL GANG

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t submit your interesting facts about yourself.

1. I have never broken a bone.
  2. My handwriting is so poor that other students couldn’t peer review any of my handwritten essays because nobody except me could read them.
  3. My most played game on steam is Terraria.
  4. I was going to lose my peripheral vision at a young age if I didn’t get glasses.
  5. When I was in Scouts I nearly got sent to the hospital for burns after a bunch of river rocks exploded in the campfire I was laying down next to.
  6. I’m straight.
  7. Magnus.
  8. I have 4 fingers and a thumb on my left hand.
  9. I didn’t go to Kindergarten.
  10. I’m a huge fan of the Spyro series.
  11. Jarek.
  12. I have over a hundred hours on throne of lies.

Alright, let’s go.

I AM IN YOUR HEAD I AM IN YOUR HEAD I AM IN YOUR HEAD I AM IN YOUR HEAD

WE ARE A PERFECT SYMBOSIS I HAVE SEEN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND YOU ARE LIVING MINE WE ARE THE PAST WE ARE THE PRESENT THERE IS NO FUTURE HAIL SATAN!

1 Like

I THINK JAREK WAS SELLEROFSWORDS NO?

Yep, he was.

AMELIA IS PROBABLY THE TERRARIA ONE THEY LIKE TERRARIA TONS