~ FAM3 ~ Magnus

yeah sure why not

you’re too evil for me to stop you

2 Likes

Can I quote the thread for Marshal to see?

what do you mean

like. link game posts into your role pm? yeah

oh wait

you mean the event thread

1 sec

I meant this.

Oh. Wait.

am i confused

EVIL GANG KATZE GANG MEOWMEOWCHUPIE GANG

Event Rules

Welcome to the Fake Artist event!

What is Fake Artist?

• One player will be assigned to be the Fake Artist. The others will be assigned to be Real Artists.
  • A category will be posted publicly.
  • All real artists will be given the same word, which falls into that category. The fake artist will not.
  • The goal of the real artists is to identify the fake artist without giving away the word. The goal of the fake artist is to either avoid detection, or successfully guess the word.
  • Players will be given access to an online shared whiteboard program. Each player will be assigned a unique color.
  • Players will (in a randomly assigned turn order) take turns drawing. On your turn, you must draw a single line (it may be as complicated as you want as long as you do not lift the pen) in their personal color. You should only use the pen tool to draw.
  • All players will complete two turns.
  • Once all players have completed their turns, you will have five minutes to discuss and vote on who the fake artist is. Voting will be done in this thread. There are no hammers. Ties will be decided in favor of the fake artist if applicable.
  • If any player other than the fake artist is eliminated, the fake artist wins.
  • If the fake artist is eliminated, they may guess the secret word. If they get it right, they win. If they get it wrong, the real artists win.

…we’ll allow it

1 Like

I’m sure this won’t be scuffed without using a mouse or stylus.

You are a Real Artist. You know the secret word is “Deer.”

1 Like

TRACTOR WOULD BE A SNEAKY DRAW IF YOU COULD DRAW A TRACTOR WELL ENOUGH IN TIME BECAUSE JOHN DEERE.

I don’t know how to draw a tractor lol.

HENCE THE ‘IF’ I THINK BEING FROM TEXAS (WHICH IS IN CHARACTER BECAUSE TEXAS IS LITERALLY HELL CRINGEGANG) HAS GIVEN ME TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE OF TRACKTROS

1 Like

FTR IF THREAD IS CRYING FOR A VOID WOLFREAD THAT ISN’T INSANELY SPICEY AGAINST CONSENSUS YBW IS A GOOD SHOT TO GO ON SHOTLISTS AND CERTAINLY A BETTER SHOT THAN GORTA

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m out here drawing a deer.

A MASH WITHOUT EVENTS DISTRACTING EVERYONE FROM THE GAME IS LIKE AN ANGEL WITHOUT ITS WINGS

1 Like

ALSO ROW IS EXACTLY =RAND TBH. GORTA MIIIILD TOWNY, NOT ENOUGH TO INVOKE MY NAME OR ANYTHING BUT WOULDNT SHOOT THERE. DEF THINK YBW IS A NAME THAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP FOR ADDITIONS TO SHOTLIST

1 Like

Quoting for later.