~ FAM3 ~ Magnus

I don’t remember if Atlas won an event yesterday, but I don’t really think they would want to carry the factional kill. I’m pretty sure they didn’t in their last wolfgame on this site, and they were in a wonderful position that game.

I don’t know if he necessarily will. May and Italy practically spewed Zorvo town, and he’s in his town meta to boot, but he isn’t the scariest player in the game so I don’t know if he will get nightkilled.
Why did May ITA Zorvo instead of Achro or someone though?

WELL I MEAN LIKE ZORVO AND SOMEONE ELSE, SO WE INSTANTLY KNOW WHAT USER ZORVO IS AND CAN USE THAT HINT TO DEDUCE THE OTHER PERSON’S!!!

Guava being a killing role makes Atlas less likely to be evil off mech, not that it matters. I’m curious to know what sort of user would give that ability, but we already know some of their power so that isn’t the most beneficial.
We probably shouldn’t choose anyone in the D&D club, or at the very least not Eevee.

Actually, choosing Zorvo as one target is fine for my tastes.
It would be interesting if Min wasn’t a real rolecop and May had checked me N1 instead.

NOPE, MIN’S ABILITY HAD TO BE REAL BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD PREDICT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SAID “CHUPIE”, HE WAS TRYING TO GET ATLAS TO SAY IT BUT I FELT WEIRD ABOUT THAT INTERACTION SO I THOUGHT IT’D BE GOOD TO SHAKE IT UP AND THROW THE ABILITY ONTO US.

1 Like

How did you guess the word Chupie?

YOUR HEAD IS NOT THE ONLY ONE I AM INSIDE!!!

@katze I SEE ALL!!!

1 Like

prove it, what am i thinking about right now

2 Likes

I can’t believe you were secretly an informed spectator pretending to be uninformed for the sake of villainy.

IF I WERE INFORMED DO YOU THINK MY READS WOULD BE THIS BAD? NO! ONLY A DEMON AS NON-OMNIPRESENT AS I COULD HAVE SUCH LITTLE GRASP ON ALIGNMENT!!!

1 Like

I AM THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD THAT WINS YOU EVENTS AT THE COST OF GIVING TERRIBLE ADVICE! FEAR ME!!!

1 Like

I fear and respect you, my overlord.

AS
YOU
SHOULD!!!

1 Like

May randing my rolecard is a hilarious coincidence. I don’t think Wind is necessarily evil given Gorta’s lack of mention on their slot, and I usually see as TMI’ing their teammates when evil, but that’s not a strong read.

Here’s what I’m currently considering:
Check Windward.
Compare Zorvo / Ashlyn. I don’t think the latter has claimed and she isn’t particularly likely to die immediately.

ASHYLN CLAIMED THE ONE WHO GIVES MANA FOR THE SHOP. IDEALLY YOU GO ONE WHO WOULD LIKELY NOT CLAIM INAWHILE. ONE LIKE APOCRYPHAL MAYHAPZE!!!

1 Like

Apocryphal isn’t likely to die soon either, but I’ve heard they’re in their town meta and townread off spew. Nor is Apo the likeliest deepwolf candidate, in my opinion. Are you sure?

That’s rough buddy.

Amusing back and forth after this.

Reading the thread, I actually don’t think this is necessarily the worst shout? I almost think