FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Your posting just feels like a completely different player, you are not posting a lot, you are beint very careful with how you post, and very reserved

i want a mor free flowing leafia

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone all that wolfy yet to be honest.

IT IS MY SOLEMN DUTY.

1 Like

This is how I always am Litten.

FoL gave me an error when I tried to like this at first which is a hate crime against me

if I wasn’t handcuffed to my own wagon I would vote this

you generally encourage/promote eliza pressing the like button and call attention to it like “look at you go” from my social reads on you outside mafia
and ingame you’ve seen how it effects it and have ~never commented on it then beside “you’re so funny”
it probably frustrates you to an extent internally but the way you phrased it + the timing of you for the first time while also generally being okay with it feels very weird

You have 500 posts to work with and no one is scummy?
Nyahuh

can’t tell if this is a serious read or not so i’ll just assume otherwise since you voted nutella like 5 minutes ago

it charges your super, allowing you to strongman once hearting 2000 posts

Yeah but why

1 Like

/shrug

My plan was never to catch up. I am content with living in the past.
(–or so the amnesiac -Zone- says. Sigh.)

What

not ordered in the slightest im only more confident on coey/jarek

min
chloe
jarek
leafia
eliza
atlas
amelia
apo

1 Like

his iso reads like an overwhelmed-but-enthusiastic(? word) villager in his first mash and his “how did u get anything out of my iso lol” is villagery

THE CODES OF CHIVALRY COMMAND ME.

1 Like

jarek is a very pure boi

i see homeyposting

Supers are cheating

Beat your opponents ass with nothing but basic strikes

is a serious read. nutella was obviously torn on vulgard, you are saying she was wolfreading him to prove your point which is weak at best and wolfy at most

1 Like

hi litlit