chloe
jarek
leafia
eliza
atlas
amelia
apo

1 Like

his iso reads like an overwhelmed-but-enthusiastic(? word) villager in his first mash and his ā€œhow did u get anything out of my iso lolā€ is villagery

THE CODES OF CHIVALRY COMMAND ME.

1 Like

jarek is a very pure boi

i see homeyposting

Supers are cheating

Beat your opponents ass with nothing but basic strikes

is a serious read. nutella was obviously torn on vulgard, you are saying she was wolfreading him to prove your point which is weak at best and wolfy at most

1 Like

hi litlit

iconic

agree with jarek v

Sounds like a you problem

1 Like

I feel like a lot of people misunderstood my Zone read. I do realize that reading people wolf for a lack of contributions this early into the game is a silly idea. My issue with Zone isnā€™t that he hasnā€™t contributed - he does have plenty of posts so far, heā€™s clearly playing the game. My problem with him is that while other people are giving thoughts about the game, heā€™s floating and not providing any proper thoughts. Heā€™s asked some questions that donā€™t lead anywhere, he hasnā€™t given any reads or opinions about other players, and his most substantive belief is that he should kill an arbitrary group of people (which is a belief that he commonly expresses, regardless of alignment). Yes, I do know that Zone is prone to not posting in a very substantive manner regardless of his alignment, but I really believed he would have at least a single thought about someone at this point.

I could be expecting too much from him, I realize it. But heā€™s also posted quite a bit, which is why the lack of thoughts and opinions drew my attention.

3 Likes

@Chloe add nyahuh to the site emojis

How does it feel to rand wolf five hundred times in a row

Apoc, I canā€™t resd every post or Iā€™d never be able to post and weā€™re less than 30 minutes into the game. Chill out.

1 Like

This would be based

3 Likes

I am 90% memeing

spitting