sulit is a blank in my mind

anyone have a read on them?

this is either an excuse to not realtime or a brain moment
im leaning towards the latter
im not sure how ai it is though

Touching grass very over rated.

I almost got shot the last time i tried to touch grass

This is actually a real thing.

said this to catbae after they explained their reasoning for picking marl but before marl was actually confirmed as the drone strike target. not sure if it means anything but it’s worth noting i guess.

overall i can see why people are suspicious of creature, his contributions have been minimal and his votes have been simply going with the flow. that being said, i’m not sure if he’s a mafia taking the path of least resistance for the sake of doing mafia things or a townie taking the path of least resistance because it’s a mash and there have been thousands of posts in the last few hours. i’m not convinced creature is town but i’m also not convinced i should vote for him either. i know this is a bit of a copout but i’m ultimately feeling neutral here.

i’m going in order from most votes down btw

It does and I can’t sleep. A wolf!Marl flip is an excellant thing to come back to as well. ^_^

1 Like

Scrolling through Marl’s posts I think I can form a picture of his intentions this game.

Depending on Guava’s earlier interactions in turn, I think this might be unpartnered. I don’t want to go with the whole “first townreads from an evil are town” shtick, but in response to another player (Town or Mafia, I’m not reading Arctic) calling your townread W/W, I’d imagine Marl’s instinct here would’ve been to justify this logic in more detail if they were both evil, in order to ensure it stood on its own. To be fair, he didn’t know he was going to die yet.

Has Garfooled posted yet?

Rookie numbers

i saw them make a garfield joke once and leave

1 Like

im waiting to see if they post more by eod1

1 Like

At this point Creature has the most votes.
I wonder if it does anything with my accusations…

2 Likes

do you not consider beancat or sulit to be spicy votes?

Lock town

tbh ate was a opart of it
the way they handeled catbae’s slot just felt like a town who knew they couldnt change their posisiton
idk i just got good vibes

Townlocking Catbae big time too. No way does a fellow wolf kill a role as strong as Marl’s.

adding this to my weaknesses file
seems towny enough

1 Like