FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

I am sleepy tbh got my glassee off still. I am not truly awake. Playing this like i do most mashes and just winging it.

he usually has some form of read by now as town

i haven’t seen him play mafia so i’m not sure if it’s a case of he just posts less as mafia, which would still make him town this game, or he just does less useful stuff as mafia, which would probably make him mafia

whoever has seen him play as mafia could probably shed some insight here
@Atlas i remember you saying you had but i might be misremembering

hes a bit like a lawful good version of lol in that he will collapse from a quantum state into an alignment around d2-d3, a bit later sometimes
less spewy than lol too. but it does get easier

I said I would be up much earlier, but my bed was cozy

2 Likes

I should also apologize for disappearing most of the day, things came up and I got busy

I read him as good. hold on let me get my reasoning why.

Kiiruma is not usually this loud as scum, he usually likes to agree with others rather then throw something like this completely out of left field

again instead of trying to build on someone elses suspicons he makes his own. feels like a wolf trying to divert the vote more like a townsfolk trying to get a wolf kill

sounds extremely sad. i dont think i have ever seen him get sad for being caught as wolf but has been sad for being called wolf as town and feels defeated because of it.

And of course massive vibes from playing with him for the last year nearly every few days

Not gonna lie, it was confusing at first, but Marl is Marluxion, other people refer me as Marlu or with my full name. (I prefer Luna, tbh.)

Novel Updates Forum reference???

1 Like

Are you more or less impressed that I have 4 posts and none of them mean anything whatsoever. I didn’t even vote yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a sidenote, polish forum wanted to invite you for theirs next game, they scouted you on MU championships.
Warning in advance.

I’m currently playing a game, but after that I’ll probably case guava

True and based

when am i never bloody scared

A lot imo

i don’t think we can do that yet

Better call

1 Like

Oh boy.

Sure, I could try it. Never tried it before.

Neither, I’m used to your posting. I read you more by intent than anything.

The funny thing is that I don’t know if this is a genuine read or not because it’s this poster.

1 Like

This is the best post

1 Like

i will say tho. i am proud that you are calling me scum cause it means my gameplay is improving then just “scared anxious boy”

@Zenon !!! PLEASE!!!