FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

they are NOT here

b-but i’m out of my wolfrange

(tho i actually agree, min was at the top of my “i can’t read” tierlist i made a few days ago lol. and sulit is just meh. like i can’t use the “she has no interest in doing anything” tell now, but i’m still concerned bc she posted pretty well in the recent game where she was a wolf so i think she’d still be capable of showing interest here as mafia and i’ve kinda glossed over her posting here tbh)

i’m going to bed, i am working in the afternoon tomorrow so i should catch the morning group tomorrow.
seya

1 Like

how do you know

we should kill hazard

You didn’t ISO me and neither did you say please that would prompt me to remind you of that fact.

So, nope. See you at the shooting range atladdin :carpet_emoji:

Why would you have read the thread before entering it :eyes:

Literally just saw a Magnus post though

we should tbh

youre seeing things again

Absolutely.

alright
do you have any final reads you’ve been hiding then

i get told i look like magnus alot. you probably saw me

Hm… Yes. That sounds about right.

…and I’ll still do it again. I progress and regress whenever I feel like it, and in this game, I have regressed to my most basic state.

(It really do be just “avoid Zone” in scumchat.)

SHUT UP MAGNUS IM GASLIGHTING

On the bus to work. When will Arctic make me a stay at home spouse :pensive:

1 Like

Wink wink. I have been asked to give reads before. If you ask me something else I will also tell you a secret about my intentions this game

blowing_kiss_emoji

Something need to be read, like looking for flips that you knew were going to happen because it was publicly announced when it was going to happen and would help shape everyone’s understanding of the game

i think you die n1

Wait what where i didnt know shes played since fam2

It might not be a super great comparison tho bc i know she gets overwhelmed by mashes and might not in a normal game

But gimme