FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

The fact that I’m not competing with him to top poster slot

Also something something people who can actually read him are saying he’s a wolf

Let’s go?

1 Like

Creature (16): **catbae, Chloe, Litten, nutella, BradLand, Cape90, lol, **Marluna, **Vulgard **, Gorta, cheesethatiscloned, Jane, row666, Ashlyn, min, thepigeonnyc

Underlined for u

There was this post that i quoted that screamed W/W/W with Marl and Jane. I stand by it.

I made a point earlier how whenever someone pushes on you or Leafia, you’ll just to the others’ defence pretty quickly and seems that I was right on the money, huh?

Now that the game is over, I can finally ask you what the fuck you are doing in this game. I’m outraged you see. You thought I was wolfy in the game that we just played in, was proven wrong, and now you are sprouting out that I’m a wolf with even less reasoning. Why do you think I’m a wolf? Why aren’t you adjusting for the game you were just wrong in?

Vibes.

You could also you know.
Find some wolves, because I ain’t one.

I don’t even care if your a wolf, go find someone else to harass into your wolf reads.

People who top post and don’t give a fuck how people read them are like >rand towny

See this guy gets it

1 Like

just gonna check in for like
9 minutes before i go to bed

Okay, but Apo spams as either alignment. If you didn’t know this before, now you do.

are they townreading him?

@Sadbi

I don’t know rather to think you’re just a wolf targeting me or a town making bad plays.
Nonetheless I’d rather not deal with you tbh.

I think his reentering last night was better but he’s still Townlean.

You just have to ignore his fluff.

1 Like

The vibes of the spamming are different

Yea his tone is comfortable but all of his reads are consensey shallow boringness

Does he have any history of being overly-jokey and Hello Fellow Kids as a wolf because i kinda get that vibe from his iso

Yes but like so is existing.

brad is ok for now let him do his thing