FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

just gonna check in for like
9 minutes before i go to bed

Okay, but Apo spams as either alignment. If you didnā€™t know this before, now you do.

are they townreading him?

@Sadbi

I donā€™t know rather to think youā€™re just a wolf targeting me or a town making bad plays.
Nonetheless Iā€™d rather not deal with you tbh.

I think his reentering last night was better but heā€™s still Townlean.

You just have to ignore his fluff.

1 Like

The vibes of the spamming are different

Yea his tone is comfortable but all of his reads are consensey shallow boringness

Does he have any history of being overly-jokey and Hello Fellow Kids as a wolf because i kinda get that vibe from his iso

Yes but like so is existing.

brad is ok for now let him do his thing

Nya

@anyone in thread
do you guys like strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla ice cream the most? this is relevant, i swear. (if you pick the wrong one i will deathtunnel you for the next eight minutes.)

Do I really wanna hear more from this?

vanilla

1 Like

Eliza chances of being a wolf rise singificantly if Vulgard is a villager. I remember thinking this before but didnā€™t say it. Therefore we should shoot @Vulgard in ITAā€™s tomorrow despite my town read on Vulgard. You donā€™t oppose this right Vulgard?

The last time I saw him wolf, I was on a team with him and he had his worst game ever (in my opinion), so my opinion is naturally going to be biased. That was a while ago, too.

Between Chocolate or Vanilla.

@Dark_Joycat
Instead of stressing and eating myself alive with where i would place my vote today i decided to instead draw you a little dude in the 30 minutes i had

4 Likes

pick one

Why not both. :man_shrugging:

Itā€™s certainly a part of it yeah

1 Like