FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

i will make it my life mission to ensure that you do not die tonight; even though I am town

@Litten youre town leader in my absence. be responsible
@Magnus you are to fill achros shoes for the next ~19 hours

icic

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably dive their ISO later today or tomorrow morning.
So far itā€™s hard to tell, I think Litten will be easier to solve later on, because as I said before, Littenā€™s tell is they donā€™t like to give up their team and will protect them.

I appreciate that

1 Like

Nya

Is it not just cloned cheese?

All day vigilantes should fire into their top town reads. This is Town Leader Litten giving his official instructions.

2 Likes

the opposite actually, Iā€™m a far worse player now than I was a year ago. that being said, I barely remember how I played FAM2 so not really a surprise that Iā€™m different

itā€™s really funny/amusing that their first content coming into the game is trying to take my head off like that though. my instinct is to say theyā€™re way more likely to get overly ambitious and think theyā€™ve caught me as town rather than trying to push me as scum cuz theyā€™d know iā€™m not easy to push. (my readrate on people based on how they read me is <<<rand, though, I absolutely hate doing it)

1 Like

I would rather not be held to a ~400 posts in 24 hour standard.

But why though

1 Like

Cause why not.

your job is to pocket guava harder. you get a soft ball

mk
iā€™m gonna go ahead and assume that the greatest PM of all time, Liz Truss, has returned
and thatā€¦ arctic is liz truss? i guess? sorry arctic.

deepwolves

almost responded to this with my irl name
guavagudetama

copypaste: guavagudetama

Tru

Town.

Oh! Iā€™m good at that!
Itā€™s called Kiiruma of the Wild West.
I can do it later.
Though, I fired into MY scumread, it just happened to be a consensus townread. And I was wrong.

1 Like

Iā€™m pocketing guava?