FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

It’s also 11:28 so if you are asking for intelligent tbougjt from me you are out of luck

I typically don’t vote my teammates and try to shield them or else ignore their wagons, going off the past three wolf games I’ve had. Again, this is a mash.

1 Like

magnus is town methinks

“Let’s just shield twenty people.”

Votecount

Leafia (6): Apocryphal, Cape90, thepigeonnyc, ElizaThePsycho, Kiiruma, Ashlyn
Kiiruma (5): RaisinBranEnthusiast, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zorvo, Creature, Leafia
thepigeonnyc (4): Achromatic, Arctic, Amelia, min
Creature (4): catbae, Chloe, Litten, nutella
Litten (3): Vulgard, Marluxion, BradLand
guavagudetama (2): Jaiden, Daeron
Ashlyn (2): beancat, cheesethatiscloned
beancat (1): Jane
Vulgard (1): Zone_Q11
Apocryphal (1): Frostwolf103
Chloe (1): Demisha
Gorta (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Arctic (1): Zenon
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): Sadbi
Magnus (1): Atlas
catbae (1): Magnus

Not Voting (23): Italy, Gorta, sulit, Silviu200530, May, YoubutWorse, lol, Kanave, Hazardwaste, JakeTheWolfie, eevee, Marluna, Kork, Wazza, Yamikarp, benguinedparbecue, row666, Tyrone, Jarek, Garfooled, crazynuto, guavagudetama, EV.0

I guess so but I kinda see Kiiru as a player who instinctually does what I outlined - out of panic/self-preservation - and i feel like it would seep out at least a little even if hes trying to act a different way than normal

the more i talk to you about kiiru the more i think hes town ngl lol

3 Likes

gira brought your name up but i think your iso is fine

Meta reads are always funny to read people argue about.

Hey magnus just a general question can you give me a list of twenty people you don’t want executed today

1 Like

why?

also it really doesn’t look like you suspect me by the looks of things

just wolfbae

hm do u actually sr him

weird lol

Wolfbae lol

1 Like

Not Voting (23): Italy, sulit, Silviu200530, May, YouButWorse, lol, Kanave, JakeTheWolfie, eevee, Marluna, Kork, Wazza, Yamikarp, benguinedparbecue, row666, Tyrone, Jarek, Garfooled, crazynuto, guavagudetama

^ I kinda want to see votes/reads more from these slots before I provide anything there. I think that it would be folly to judge without seeing what they themselves put in chat.

9 - Litten
8 - Chloe, Evo, Achromatic
7 - Sadbi, Atlas, Magnus, Arctic, catbae, Nutella, Frostwolf103
6 - Hazardwaste, Cape90, Creature, RaisinBranEnthsiast, thepigeonnyc, min, Amelia, Jaiden, Daeron, Jane, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai
5 - Gorta, Vulgard, Marluxion, Ashlyn, Bradland, Hippo, ElizaThePsycho, beancat, cheesethatiscloned, Demisha
4 - Apocryphal, Zenon
3 - Leafia, Zorvo

(Evo is either neutral who makes others more neutral - Is fine, or is good and using this to try and lead thread and move thread in a good general direction)

1 Like

Yea mashes are different because wolves can afford to bus the low power role having members of the team.

Coven and Cult are not one in the same. Do you know the true meaning of the word Cult? Before the meanings attached to it by recent events in history?

I remember last fam that someone fooled the Game and spec chat about cult faction.

i haven’t rolled a wolf in a mash in two years but it past mashes are to go by I just kill villagers and shield wolves regardless of what type of game format I play lol

i forgot i signed up for this

1 Like

This could be cherrypicked but I have felt catbae was a bit fluffy IMO and I don’t like catbae saying LMAO to this very much

catbae. how much do you scumread Magnus?

tbh i probably wont vote at all bc i dont really see the point :joy_cat:

also no one i like super duper scumread so far