FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

and tired

Yes

My super elite read is that Zorvo/Kiiruma arenā€™t W/W.

Who encouraged the drone to strike Marl? Was it something catbae did of his own accord, or was it agreed upon?

well, itā€™s currently 3 AM, Iā€™m tired, lazy, and there is plenty of time to settle things tomorrow

Let your hate flow through you

i asked catbae to do it since we are neighbours but they came to the same conclusiom

To me Creature seems a bit complacent

VOTE: Creature

So basically Eliza is being Eliza

This feels villagery from Leafia.

Littenā€™s probably town, considering Marlā€™s flip. He was like ā€œMarl is doing the same thing as me, why are you townreading him but not meā€ and I donā€™t think a wolf deflects to another wolf like that.

It also highlights my skill issue, since I did think Marlā€™s take on me was fine, and Marl turned out to be a wolf.

Iā€™ll read Marlā€™s ISO tomorrow near EoD/during n1

Like I said earlier, I believe him when he says that his alignment will be obvious by EoD. In other words, if Creature isnā€™t obvious town by EoD, we should kill him.

That might seem a bit harsh, but I legitimately do believe that he can obvtown himself very quickly ā€“ and he seems to believe that, too.

the plan is to be here before EoD, but since itā€™s 3 AM there is no guarantees

Iā€™m going to bed

I thought the post heā€™s referring to was towny from Leafia. That, coupled with Leafia not being a wagon at the moment, makes me think that Leafiaā€™s town and that I donā€™t need to read her posts. She also seemed fine in my interaction with her earlier today.

Out of all the timezones, I guess Iā€™m lucky with the 8pm Sod/Eod

Oh, she is a wagon. Huh. I guess Iā€™m blind.

Well, I guess I do need to read her posts, lol.

Iā€™m being dragged off.

I like Gorta and Atlas recently.
I am comfy not sussing Arctic
Ben is providing good posts
Beancat reminds me a little bit of how she is as town.
Kork feels off to me.

Might be here for last minute thoughts.

Yeah, okay I do see it.

VOTE: Creature

this is not the only time marl said something to the effect of min town this game. i leave the task of determining what this actually means with regards to minā€™s alignment to smarter minds.