Gorta (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Magnus (1): Atlas
Atlas (1): EV.0
Cape90 (1): Kanave
Demisha (1): Amelia
BradLand (1): Demisha

I’m going to regret this, but.

@beancat @Frostwolf103 @an_gorta_slanktai @Atlas @EV.0 @Kanave @Amelia @Demisha

Mind telling me why you’re voting who you’re voting? Please ping me in your responses, as there is a decent chance I might miss it otherwise.

incredibly you got a total of zero songs

what’s your opinion on tally hall

asking my opinion is kinda cheating

Sadly Forum games rules dictates the at least 15 post per day phase. In case there isn’t set a minimum amount that should be the base. (It was pointed out in the signup thread once already.)

It’ll be funny if he’s mafia and if I had a pretty good readlist before adding him.

cheating is a very effective way of winning didn’t you see me curse an entire event to win

curse of ra

i would post the entire thing but i’m like 50% afraid that it’s going to crash the site if i do

Arctic wouldnt surprise me at all if scum tbh. Just a vibe tho

Marl spewed litten town imo

Italy also seems like a wolf. Many of the posts are complaining about thread volume, and there is not much else.

1 Like

my music taste is pretty varied but at the same time alot of it is pretty obscure
but i canon hate the beatles. like thats an established part of my personality I think theyre all mid

cry about it

I was too busy taking a controlled power nap

Yeah, but he could have AtE’d more.

I was eying zone/italy just now due to zone’s town case

Italy tends to feel a little wolfy tho. Looks worse on zone

I mean, I could, but I’m not going to. I’m ITT with at least 3 players who are currently contributing nothing, I’m just not saying much about it because none of you are endgaming (probably).

@Achromatic i require you humor me

I did think Zone was mafia earlier and I haven’t seen much to change my opinion. I just know that I’m often wrong on my most confident wolfreads.