FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

why are you confused about why he has so many votes when you haven’t caught up enough to figure it out

did you townread him before hand?

seems like a weird way to word it

No? Creature hasnt got my attention until it has suddenly 9 votes

ok

explanation accepted

best regards.
sulit

From all the people I’ve interacted. I thought Jaiden and Frost are town. But I am unsure of zenyan

I am waiting for May and Magnus to come into the thread, for some reason I never saw them all Day.

why haven’t you locked me in a tiny glass box then

Make it 14

any reasons you can point to or just gut?

im out of glass boxes

Ftr the spooky alt in my masonry isn’t a mafia alt it’s a host alt lol

Is this a serious question?
Mafia has easier job to find the protective roles

For Frosty, the only thing that made me lightly townread them was

Because it gives me deja vu from my earlier games with him (that infection cult and that very very cursed unexpectadly turbo Throne of Lies game). I just want him to see if he does gish-gallop or impulsive pushes to be a little more certain.

And for Jaiden, it’s just gut. She is only being silly in thread and I am all for it. Ditto with Neon

1 Like

i kind of think YBW townreading marl and hinting that catbae should move drone strike is towny for them… i just can’t really rationalize specifically wolf YBW trying to convince catbae to move the strike off of marl 10 minutes before the deadline when her read was basically just gut/vibes and she gave no convincing reason + it’d make her look bad for literally no reason post-flip

I am not playing very seriously here by the way. I was shocked that there’s actual solving done D1.

Welp, back to asking people if they ever had a pumpkin spice drink at least once in their lives teehee

Hello! I am alive and it seems Marl isn’t.

I had a quick look at the flip and honestly the fact that it’s JJBA FM + Fire Emblem FM is so cool.
If Marl won any events, he’d probably go for Charge, I feel like it was the strongest one based on the game back then.

His role is exponentially more complicated than mine lmao. Catbae moving up to 8/9 place in my read list.
Marl trying to avoid making reads is something which I think was a good observation by Chloe, so I’m content with my read list atm.

Kiiruma!!!

Not alive to use anything at all, I sometimes wonder if some mafia killed him

Heyo Silviu

Need to head out for a bit. When I return, tell me how have you been!!!

On BoTC (unofficial server) do you only play live games? I never seen you playing text.