FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

I’ve played a couple of games which are text ones, it’s just that live ones are fast paced and I can just hop in easily and go whenever I want really.

Eh, it’s technically possible that catbae is mafia who did it, can’t rule it out.
But mafia using an event prize to kill a mafia JOAT who is powered up by events, is something I think just seems a bit unrealistic?

chartreuse

I’ll convince you to join a text i am in one day

1 Like

willing to basically sheep the creature wagon for FAM3: REDEMPTION - [d1] [57 alive] - Primary Sources - #3442 by Creature on a quick read through
he… doesn’t seem to be making reads, either? just keeps asking over and over for wagon info.

i
meant to vote
i’m vaguely stupid
VOTE: Creature

Hmm I see, you think the drone is the dayvig that catbae won?

Seriosly?
Even Jane and Amelia confirmed this.
There is no way all three are lieing, unless all three are mafia.

1 Like

Same

Yep

Unhinged.

You know, catching up

Yes, I think that many people believe this is the case, not just me.
If catbae is town and the drone wasn’t by catbae then he would probably just say about it?

Can’t even remember which town your voting for

Damn right I am
Wooooo

Mafia catbae never goes with a “pet read” on Marl there when he is being given several alternatives by several villagers. Some of these alternatives were definitely town and catbae could’ve gone there with 0 repercussions.

Unless catbae is an omega wolf PR, but even an omega wolf PR wouldn’t do this. Nobody would suspect him for killing a consensus target there.

You stole my read.

2 Likes

Well I suppose he earn my townread on him for killing Marl, total his wolf pelt

i can’t lie, when i was backreading i clicked on the dropdown to see replies to ybw’s post and i did see your read but i think i would still have this read anyway lol

LMAO

LOCK
CLEAR