FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

How dare you

1 Like

What makes you believe this?

Your mind couldā€™ve changed.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a connection there. I think the Creature wagon is getting bigger simply because heā€™s dead in the water if heā€™s a wolf. Wolves routinely bus partners that are going to get executed in mashes, and nothing Creature posted convinces me heā€™s a villager being wrongly wagoned. Yes, itā€™s a very easy misexecution if heā€™s actually town having a bad game, but I donā€™t think the size and momentum of the wagon on him are something that inherently makes him town. Basically, Iā€™m arguing that he would be a big wagon regardless of his alignment, which means you have to determine his alignment based on his posting ā€“ and I think his posting makes him a wolf.

2 Likes

Iā€™m here to win you the game bb

I shall now solve the game

Just sheep Sabi on him, perchance?

Thatā€™s a good start for unhinged fustercluck

B R U H.

Look at what the fuck you did to me, GGhana and Leafia.
Then again with some of your other voters like creature, while still including GGhana again.

Like, W H A T?

Fucking hypocrite.

tophat means he likes to keep it classy but the shirtless look means he is still hard
the bare feet means hes not afraid to dig deep and get down and dirty
a green briefcase of money simbolizing the town win and a red gun simbolizing that he will nuke a wolf during ITAs
my goat zorvo

The fact that Iā€™m not competing with him to top poster slot

Also something something people who can actually read him are saying heā€™s a wolf

Letā€™s go?

1 Like

Creature (16): **catbae, Chloe, Litten, nutella, BradLand, Cape90, lol, **Marluna, **Vulgard **, Gorta, cheesethatiscloned, Jane, row666, Ashlyn, min, thepigeonnyc

Underlined for u

There was this post that i quoted that screamed W/W/W with Marl and Jane. I stand by it.

I made a point earlier how whenever someone pushes on you or Leafia, youā€™ll just to the othersā€™ defence pretty quickly and seems that I was right on the money, huh?

Now that the game is over, I can finally ask you what the fuck you are doing in this game. Iā€™m outraged you see. You thought I was wolfy in the game that we just played in, was proven wrong, and now you are sprouting out that Iā€™m a wolf with even less reasoning. Why do you think Iā€™m a wolf? Why arenā€™t you adjusting for the game you were just wrong in?

Vibes.

You could also you know.
Find some wolves, because I ainā€™t one.

I donā€™t even care if your a wolf, go find someone else to harass into your wolf reads.

People who top post and donā€™t give a fuck how people read them are like >rand towny

See this guy gets it

1 Like