FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

if i could give you any meta on me on a scumteam i would hundred percent.

@eevee ask the host using ur event prize whether or not this is true

Italy/eevee I get sketch vibes from both

this isnt a godread its just true

couldnt you just do that with her claiming town?

Haven’t usrd my day ability yet today.

Anomaly is definitly a way to describe me

Nuttie struggles to match her town game as wolf afaik been a hot while doe maybe she reduced the difference maybe not

can you explain your godread to the rest of the class

1 Like

/shrug

Put Achro in there, take my word on that.

Jane and Tutuu I would like to know why.
Atlas and Chloe is fine since they are both contributing allot I can why you think as such.
Wazza is Wazza and I do know her tell.
As a wolf they did the same thing as the one other game they were a wolf in that I seen and didn’t do as town. So I can probably find her if she is a wolf.

yeah that reminds me there is really no reason to townread italy this game. like the guy can post. he posted in starcraft.

2 Likes

Because she was not differentiating between “not towny” and “scum-indicative” but also missed the part about insomnia needing to correctly target Player X in order to bounce their shot back at them

Idk though, I’m giving that a bit of leeway cause I think it could legit have been a misunderstanding.

1 Like

Litten and Arctic I obviously agree though.

honestly eevee has been completely UTR i have no read on him and i feel like hes never mentioned lol

does anyone ever get a read on tbat manV

ive thrown italy and silviu together in the pile of “everyone forgot they exist they should prolly die”

I do not trust Achro and nothing you say will convince me.

Jane shot Gar who flipped wolf.

Tutuu is posting towny and is more or less confirming Wazza as town.

Nothing about how she has played matches with her wolf game

Like i regularly catch leafia in her first few posts and successfully clear her in town games just the same

Going to wait to be wrong before questioning my skillz

1 Like

no :wowee: