FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

i don’t like her d1 posting either
it feels very flat

Do you mind putting her on the shotlist i wanna do it

leafia feels afraid to step on toes

im stealing catbae’s wording about marl but its good wording

that is not Pocketing

Not really
iirc neither was he, I was just screaming for his head and finally backed off cause too many people said we were both town

Honestly, the thing that struck me off about Cape was the fact that he practically tried to claim so much town credit off voting an outted wolf (creature) and the fact of him being ridiculously wrong early on the game. As a wolf he likes to push agenda and do it in a way that people town read him for it which is why if you look at his readlists, you would notice both Catbae and Chloe were wolfy to him early on in the game, which is what the fuck?

that’s why I specified tried to

How did he get to this conclusion

yes
that
did you read ww2

Whelp ill be sleeping

i didnt

that is not trying

its good the big guys are talking about cape because cape has the sortof playstyle i find myself like instinctively townreading

Whelp ill be at work

she had a scumread on a wildly town player and shot them despite everyone telling her not to then died for it saying how right she was

5 25 i read the time wrong

I bet there’s more than just 1 neutral in this game and I bet their win condition is more than just surviving so I wouldn’t be suprised if there’s some fence-sitters that don’t want to irritate too many people

that is a little rude I’ll have you know I tried my best

i kinda agree with this since i feel like i’ll probably end up doing next to nothing, as i have had the thread open and have been reading often, i find it hard to actually post in any way other than talking about myself.

(they were both town)