FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Windy the rules are you never vote for the person who fooled you as a deep wolf your last game with them. It impairs judgment.

1 Like

so who wants to tell em

4 Likes

Did you read your back and forth?

i posted in it

oh gods i see what you mean

If anyone could be a deepwolf with kp who isn’t “mech town” it’s achro
Does that make him more likely to be a wolf? No.
Does it make him dangerous if he is a wolf? Absolutely.
Am I spouting nonsense? Probably.

Daeron + Lol.
Brad.
Beancat.

Who else could you claim credit for scumreading?

but like
i don’t think this is a reason for you to be town at least given the way you’ve been playing because i don’t think you’ve actually had much impact. if you’re making the argument that you’d play differently here as mafia, i’d buy it, but you’ve been saying you’re in your scum meta, so i don’t see why you think the game would be going worse if you were scum given that you’ve had not much impact

I don’t follow rules :upside_down_face:

literally the first person to call marl out and bring attention to him

do you think he’s a wolf? y or n

see?

SEE?

1 Like

y

1 Like

noted

Cape
Leafia
Row
Jaiden

I don’t suspect bean anymore.

Nice towny post and i was also thinking earlier if theres a deepwolf it has to be achro. I dont think any wolves are high posting

1 Like

Kill me for it if I’m wrong, I’m not entirely sold on it yet but i have a suspicion so I’m acting on it.

that was her opener i stated my dislike on, yes

her defenses against suspicions were fine given the general vagueness of the suspicion, and today generally ignoring your suspicions because of what she believes you are doing reads more towny then not.

during d1, litten had some vague suspicions on scumreads that either turned out to be true then, or today, which he has stated his opinions on aswell before the ita phase, where they flipped scum, which is outside of his regular meta

1 Like

no
im enjoying realtiming with you

im still tinfoiling marl as town personally

2 Likes