FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Mostly by magic.

I probably dont claim to track daeron going nowhere to start day w/w.

The joke with the game would be going worse is just me noting how my team always wins on fol

well, thatā€™s because we killed the people who were worse than null. i think we might be past the point of killing all the blatantly obvious mafia, though.

1 Like

If by some act of idiocy I get town!Achro lunched then I will be dead to rights because that would be extremely anti-town

Iā€™m just stating my feelings at the moment

youā€™re not specifically tackling my points and instead adding your own, which i feel my points partially negate (especially on litten, for example)

Oh i see

i agree fwiw of the people with thread sway hes the most likely

2 Likes

I totally forgot about that lol

You tried drawing suspicion away from Marl and then went ā€œoh yeah, I support thisā€ when he got droned.

You also tried getting Marl to survive on the basis of ā€œAtEā€ and awkwardly skedaddled that slope after he flipped.

Can you stop being dramatic i had to sit through it in poke mash dead chat for 2 days

You can be wrong on me its not the end of the world

2 Likes

wasnt he dying regardless tho?

1 Like

i think wind has towntold and i am invoking my godread

3 Likes

I know itā€™s not the end of the world
I just have reasons for doing this

ya shes villagery

2 Likes

Yeah but why as wolf do i even think to do that with him dying anyway

Maybe you didnā€™t think very hard about it

Iā€™m not listening to the dead people other reads until they stop being wrong on me. Itā€™s a skill issue that they have

1 Like

Now remember who you are talking to

2022 Best Scum Player

1 Like

:froggwee:

If no players who arenā€™t named Chloe or Litten provide a solid reason as to why the latter is assuredly town, drawing from specific examples, I will be ITAā€™ing him at the beginning of the next opening.

1 Like