FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

i swear to god

I was joking about that part by the way. They aren’t dead townies.

Because litten doesnt bus and he more or less bussed day 1

1 Like

really thought we’d actually be able to not have a throwing shot this game

2 Likes

you didnt respond or look at ~any of my points before saying this

sulit got shot

Absolute chad

i don’t think that was a throw, sucks because she was clear if she got to claim but she wasn’t villagery

1 Like

OK so tbf I had to read this again but yeah daeron would’ve gone nowhere at night if he wasn’t performing the factional

Achro’s claim to track daeron nowhere is NAI, it could be true regardless of his alignment

im still annoyed

ig he probably wouldve blasted me and not sulit but-

You are taking it out of context. If May actually flips scum,I’m gokng to take a closer look at Wind’s slot because this feels like blatent shade in that world.

Windy really showing the after effects of witch anonymous.

Its understandable tbh

1 Like

didnt finish this post

he prolly blasts me if not sulit lol

I am overcome by shadows.

during d1, litten had some vague suspicions on scumreads that either turned out to be true then, or today, which he has stated his opinions on aswell before the ita phase, where they flipped scum, which is outside of his regular meta

What is his meta, then?

yea this

but she could post herself clear too im certain of it
which sucks

If I get shot and die, please shoot magnus solely for revenge. This is my personal request even if you village read him.

4 Likes

Hard anti bus

1 Like

ridicious defense of his partners to the point its strange and trying to lead thread

THEM.

im actually breaking i almost want magnus to shoot me to prove them wrong this is so annoying lol

1 Like