FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Huh? No. Grudges persist through games, and I have none on Chloe.

(Odd… I could’ve sworn I had some for people like Moleland, but I don’t remember who else and why…)

It’s probably for the best that I forget them then.

did you not beat it?

you (not from texas)
me (proud texan)

i think shooting lol is more appealing, but i get the appeal to shoot gorta too

1 Like

(just reminding u guys that wazza is mech town in case u missed it (i wont blame u if u didnt read))

3 Likes

Don’t you claim wolf in every town game

yeah like ten people said this

And they reveal a member of scum by doing so, I’m more than happy for mafia to confirm that we’re correct.

Also weird comment about Creature wagon that doesn’t look good in hindsight? Like it was obvious if you look at Creature’s logs why he had 15 votes. Like really, even without meta tbh.

"I already stated at least twice that I am only interested in things that catch my eye, and anything related to me.

In case you didn’t notice, if someone posts a giant ass list and proceeded to not mention me, then that’s basically an active act of ignoring me."

Yeah I kinda rushed it out and it got a bit disorganized, I also forgot Marluna and maybe a couple others.

I kinda townread the way Zone is talking about his ability and how he needs ppl to pressure him NGL.

I’m choosing ot ignore this information

vote Catbae please

hipfiring jake is low comedy value the more locked town someone is the better it is

wazza being mech town is great i havent read any of her posts :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Fine

1 Like

this could come from town familiar with creature’s meta but it feels like a buss

who is emilia btw

last game when people were suspecting brad, town lol had a very strong townread on brad and was really opposed to scumreads on him and him dying, and this feels significantly different treatment (and i don’t think brad is playing that differently)

1 Like

im hero shooting you then dw I have reduced ita hitrate

its impossible for someone without skill to do
my assumption was someone who has osu! skill and played the map various times did id
also they did it blind for the +10% value based off of logical deduction so its obvious they praticed

me

2 Likes

it’s not about the prospect of shooting him it’s about the fact that i literally went through this exact scenario in FAM2

Eevee is the only person who probably is that good at osu here