FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

Nyahuh

You’re Italy.

holy shit

If you guys want to kill the mason who was the number one townread of the N1 kill and who every flipped town had in their top 10 town be my guest

1 Like

Me on my way to Vulgard’s ISO

its kinda long tbh i wouldn’t bother

Sigh.

Hey Hippo, how fair is your campaign?

You shouldn’t touch these people ever.

Achromatic - Green Checked by Zorvo

Zorvo - Claimed Cop start of Day 2, probably just Cop

Catbae - Nuked a scum with a day 1 drone

Jane - Killed Scum at Night

Whoever ends up claiming Universal Backup - sent Daeron into the void

Sabi - Claims to have stopped a kill N1, given only one town death that’s probably just true (also spew)

Arctic - Was saved from a kill by Sabi, that’s as town as it gets

Tutuu - claims a green check on Wazza with some certainty, that’s pretty clearing

Wazza - green checked by tatuu

Leafia - Look, I’ve never misread Leafia and if you want to disagree that’s fine but just remember I said zenon and jaiden were town and I was right about both. Just listen to me until I am proven wrong please.

These people are very likely fine, but I would turn on them if it’s them versus the above people

Chloe - A lot of spew from dead wolves, generally pro town leading in two days of town dominance and put lol up for death

Litten - firmly in town meta of hyper posting and is watching scum get dominated

Amelia – shot scum in ITAs

an_gorta_slanktai (insomnia) - shot scum in ITAs

YouButWorse - Shot scum in ITAs

Apocryphal - A lot of spew from wolves and also in known meta of hyper posting.

Ashlyn - gave mana out to a lot of very towny people last night and the items purchased with mana give great abilities

Eevee - a lot of spew stuff with silviu about how to use their ability

Probably fine tier, these people I think are towny but again this is a tier list and no everyone gets to be at the top.

Hazard - Hazard has shown flashes of their obvious towness that I know from them. I could be fooled but I don’t think I am atm.

Magnus - well within their established town meta, and also posting like a crazy person but in a good way

Cape - well within their established town meta, especially as it relates to treatment of wolves. Played with gusto early

Nutella - Sheeping this one, apparently well within town meta so fine

Jarek - gladiator May today. If May is scum this is going up a tier, but even if not it was a decent look for the ability and they have been towny in thread.

Frostwolf - I just think frost is in his town meta, but it’s not quite as confident as magnus

Eliza - their role has been proven by making someone leave the game, seems like a really strange role for a scum to have and they have been pretty towny

Kork - Claimed Day KP. If he shoots scum with it he can go up a tier for sure. Leashable. If he does something funky just kill him.

Guava - they have a lot of spew in their favor with wolves so, as the tier suggests, probably fine. Did defend silviu a lot though and he did enjoy doing that with buddies in wild west.

Maybe fine tier. You are getting the picture.

Cheesethatiscloned - has posted with gusto, but they are an alt so who the fuck knows

Benguinedparbeque - Might be town due to the setup reviewer stuff. I am not sure on that. Might be in the next tier up mechanically or even higher but not sure off hand.

Marluna - Vulgard liked them early and Vulgard hooded with her previously, so I trust that. Not much interaction with the slot myself though.

WWA - Has posted fine and went after me which feels pretty towny, but they are a good scum player so I am not giving them too much of a leash. Could bump up to the next tier easily enough.

Crazynuto - did the type of hero shot on kiiruma that I think town does. It’s not much though.

Zone - Is being Zone and asking to get shot a lot. I don’t know what to do with this, but maybe I should trust it more not sure.

Hippo - Bottom of this tier. Hippo had spew iirc but it’s not really a lot to soak in.

My direct PoE.

Atlas

beancat

Demisha

EV.0

Gorta

min

RaisinBranEnthusiast (GGhana)

No comment I just don’t have a good reason to town read any of these slots.

3 Likes

there I made a list. Legacy.

2 Likes

pretty fair, i never played DnD before so i don’t know what is going on

I watched this series on amazon prime based off of DnD and that is the extent to my knowledge. I wanna play more (but probably irl and idk how id do that)

that’s because y’all won’t slow the hell down

They only made a single post townreading you and it wasn’t a strong read

Italy called me a sane centrist player last year. I’m unhinged posting for his sake.

half of you are posting 2x as much as the average fol hyperposter in half the time

1 Like

for the record the wazza “shouldn’t be touched” is still lolz, tatuu said some confusing stuff about their greencheck and this is a meme rolemadness game

That being said I did see some post quoted that made me remember why I townread you so idc

no you missed it check again

I gave reasoning for every read so people can confirm the logic if I die. It’s fine.

1 Like

500-900 posts in a 24 hour phase
you deranged fucks