FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

the fact i post twice as much when im online is evened out by the fact that each of my posts has half the amount of braincells of an average post

1 Like

mashes are meant to be spammed thatā€™s just how they go

Anyway iā€™m glad we have come to consensus that i can be townleader again, we can move on to other slots now

1 Like

iā€™m pretty sure apoc singlehandedly outposted an entire 48 hour day 1 on mu somewhere with just their thread 1 posts

@Chloe @Leafia @catbae @Litten @Zorvo @Jane @Arctic

legacy btw just so you see it.

2 Likes

this is incredibly boring

24/24 is a crime

Actually i was thinking of shooting amelia they are probably mafia

thoughts on my poe?

the rule is hero shots better hit

is Amelia a heroshot?

they shot at scum in itas, yeah day 2 for sure

especially since scum is already behind

Ok i missed that.

Iā€™ll shoot min then they did some sus stuff D1 which i forgor :skull:

read my list over I give reasons for placements!

Itā€™s a good catchup tbh

In theory my shot has 1/3 to hit i think

I think Iā€™m overplaying my hand here.

VOTE: May. Someone needs to protect me tonight so I donā€™t die in the same cycle as May again, my motives are entirely selfish.
VOTE: Atlas. I think the shot on Zenon and the push to get Frost shot were both atrocious. Neither of them were flat in the POE and neither of them were townread, but theyā€™re both more likely town than not so it looked like an attempt to get some people killed who wouldnā€™t spark outrage upon flipping green. I wonā€™t ITA them because thatā€™s mean but I would like to get our point across here.

In regards to Frost, we already know Zenonā€™s flip.

Yeah I think atlas needs to be scrutinized more here. Also them getting permission for zenon feels a little bad since atlas is usually by the hip.

1 Like

am I the only one in seeing that Italy has mostly posted fluff?

he is currently scheduled to die.