FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

Oh yeah this is a good list actually. I should be above the other maybetowns apart from maybe Zone.

WWA prolly maf tbh, whenever I roll mafia and idk what to do i just hardore push the strongest player for no reason cuz it looks towny.

Italy can die today I donā€™t mind. Voting him is just kinda pointless, and shooting at him seems like a sinkhole because if his role is real it changes nothing about EOD.

Italy fought hard to survive his last day Starcraft but he fell off towards the end and started fluffposting as well, if anyoneā€™s curious.

iā€™ve just been tired lately
havenā€™t been feeling it

1 Like

Wait, am I slow

We can have two exes?

1 Like

you missed italy also

Yes and yes

Yeah itā€™s possible. WWA going ā€˜I donā€™t care what your reason for Achro being townā€™ is uh

really odd Windy saw me do tremendous work in poke mash and the game was going well at the time so hard pushing me was weird

I imagine if a wolf is up right now then theyā€™d be demoralized seeing most of their team getting ITAā€™d and hopefully one of them gladiated

1 Like

I removed the dead

may/italy arent on here

1 Like

But I mean thereā€™s like 5000 people in this game so who knows. Maybe thereā€™s 20 more wolves.

iā€™m not dead yet

itā€™s just been a while since Iā€™ve played with Italy and wasnā€™t sure if it was AI

near as can be given that you havenā€™t posted a single read.

Oh weā€™re voting italy rip sorry jeopardy buddy

VOTE: Italy

I would highly recommend the rest of you to sell your souls to beings higher than yourself and relinquish your sanity, it could be extremely amusing.
Ciao.

I did this long ago. Itā€™s why I am so good at mafia.

1 Like

you can always find a miracle out there

iā€™ve read mostly nothing. i think evo claimed some sort of neut and heā€™s most likely not lying about it

im also not tempted to shoot gghana fwiw

the rest i have no thoughts on. wasnā€™t atlas villa read by mostly everyone?

Its almost like you are town KP from my AI Upick game as SK

Hazard claimed: