FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

So theoretical Amellia can just shoot him and give us new wagon

Iā€™m no longer top poster hupe

ugh. words. phone posting.

Achromatic - townread, i disliked their start but they real timed with me pretty well when they werenā€™t trying to murder me. they also came to my aid earlier and confirmed the mana shtick, which was appreciated. could it have been a pocket? ā€¦ maybe? if i stay alive too long iā€™ll come back around to consider it but otherwise iā€™m not gonna overthink it.
Amelia - suspiciously null (interacted, came away with no conclusions), which in itself is vaguely scummy
an_gorta_slanktai (insomnia) - i donā€™t even know who this ngl. for the first full day i thought they were literally just gorta but gorta is also in the game apparently and i have come away with zero thoughts
Apocryphal - i think i remember them existing at a single point on day one and not being super impressed? iā€™d say nullscum if iā€™m forcing a read out but mostly i should probably just go back and iso them at some point
Arctic - good as gold
Atlas - professionally succeeding at being smug, unfortunate townlean
beancat - vague dislike but i keep getting them mixed up with cheesethatiscloned, i remember they both tried to wagon me d1 and then hardly interacted with meā€¦ which isā€¦ probably my fault for being so absent but WHATEVER
Cape90 - i remember scumleaning him but forgot the reasoning
cheesethatiscloned - vague dislike again, although iā€™ve probably been attributing some stuff that bean cat did to them which is a bit odd
Chloe - town, but not as towny as they usually are? they feel a little dead inside this game and iā€™m not super sure why
ElizaThePsycho - funny gun UwU
EV.0 - my pet lil scumread, i dislike the way they started off with their whole theater and whatever you wanna call that first post bs, and the fact that they kept it up for four posts and then entirely dropped it just sucks imo
in my experience, people who just drop theā€¦ my brain is losing the word but yā€™all know what i mean - after just a few minutes is >rand wolf
Frostwolf103 - iā€™ve noticed a subtle lack of anything when theyā€™re present
guavagudetama - towny with a side of meatballs
one of the only people iā€™ve gone back to actually read through and their ISO seemed decent enough? if iā€™m being honest i mainly just enjoy that theyā€™ve been consistently easygoing in a way i wouldnā€™t expect from a wolf if their team is getting shit on
Hippopablompoyeetus - townlean, mainly for the general faux holier than you attitude that they seem to love putting on
Italy - hard null, which i feel weird about. i made a joke about them beating me in the typing comp thing and iā€™m pretty sure that event is the only time iā€™ve interacted with them this game. i did a quick skim of their ISO when people started voting them and genuinely saw nothing of note.
Jane - hehe gun
Jarek - i thought he was being wolfy surrounding his early d2 and the gladiate, havenā€™t read his day one, but he actually seemed really happy and acknowledged that he hadnā€™t been playing his best when i made my read and itā€™s giving me a lot of paranoia because it seemed so genuine that i just donā€™t know if a wolf could pull it off
or maybe heā€™s just one of those crazy ones who likes being caught
Leafia - not even bothering reading. standard leafia procedure. if sheā€™s town, sheā€™ll somehow manage to accidentally egregiously townslip and then proceed to deny it for days, and if sheā€™s scum, sheā€™ll spew the whole team and then insist that she doesnā€™t have TMI. just give it a few days.
Litten - stronger townlean. iā€™m also definitely pocketed as hell by him still using the pfp i drew him. i got on him about being smug yesterday but he dealt with it well enough. he has a few questionable posts that are more irritating or downright incomprehensible to my brain, but nothing scummy.
Magnus - light townlean. seemed genuinely confused at why they were being townread earlier. occamā€™s razor says itā€™s just easier to assume that someone whoā€™s played mafia long enough wouldnā€™t try to poke out ā€œenunciate why you townread me pleaseā€ from people.
May - a mixture of openwolfing and AtE
min - townlean, i havenā€™t been seeing anything scummy in his ISO, and his emotions have all felt genuine and towny? his thought processes are a bit jumbled but thatā€™s not super out of the ordinary for him
Sadbi - i have no clue how to read this slot. kinda interesting at how little weā€™ve clicked thusfar considering they seem to get along well with arc? but theyā€™re hard null for me gamewise so iā€™ll just follow others on them.
WindwardAway - strong townlean. iā€™ve very much gotten good vibes from realtiming with them, theyā€™ve been very calm and smooth.
tutuu - lighter scumlean - iā€™ve been seeing them throw a couple of seemingly random reads out, and the only one i remember was one on me while i was already under suspicion that added essentially nothing and then made no further comment on it
Zorvo - i was townreading them yesterday because lol!obtuse, but i remembered overnight that theyā€™re capable of faking it and snowed me in one of the games i played a few months ago so now iā€™m just vaguely paranoid and hoping that they get themselves shot so i donā€™t have to read them

if theyā€™re not on here, i donā€™t have any thoughts on them

2 Likes

Tbf i think this is exactly what i scumread you for last mash too huh lol

No they have done stuff I swear

i lied itā€™s a desperado i just wanted hippo to claim
i feel like thatā€¦ was pretty obvious given that italy is obvious mafia from how theyā€™ve been posting in this new thread + they are top wagon but i didnā€™t want to shoot them, i want to shoot someone who weā€™re unsure on and if town would help us to solve the game if i die. as much as i donā€™t want to die i feel like itā€™s the better play and iā€™m happy to pass on the torch if iā€™m wrong.

with that all said, iā€™m probably just going to shoot hippo because i feel like he matches these criteria pretty well.

1 Like

didnt they literally have 6 posts today or less

hehe gun

1 Like

You forget my claim and my green check?

they did more while i was sleeping

How about no

oh, right, didnā€™t you claim to greencheck achro?

Was Ash in thread for that again?

This is literally an exact repeat of last mash, pretty sure it was end of d2 when i started getting sus on me after being townread d1, and then wolves took the opportunity to ITA me (as compared to a lot of players in POE I am pretty good at getting out of POE given enough time as town, so usually a high priority wolf ita target when i am an acceptable shot).

1 Like

Who could have seen this coming

Also wait for catbae feedback

2 Likes

Yeah.
I am alignment cop.

I like your response though but you could be playing the oblivious wolf.

ash was not -_-

I like Ash for today.
Wouldnā€™t shoot.

Because I got a town rolecard.