FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

is that one part of your role all you do

OSU is a day action?

I can kinda confirm that one too.

It wouldn’t clear me in any way alignment wise, but it’s relatively easy to prove I’m not OSU related role.

I think Apo probably flips villager but we may need to commit warcrimes against them in the future

that would be helpful yea

Do we know if this osu guy thing is a town, mafia or potentially a neut role?

Heavily doubt it’s town

Why Sabi Is A Wolf

A scumcase by Chloe “chupie” Chleb

I. Their claim

Sabi is not clear from the lack of deaths N1

The main reason Sabi is considered town right now is because they claimed to have saved Arctic.
Sabi claimed that they are a Bodyguard with a BPV, and who was informed that their BPV popped.

I have a BPV
I won it from SHEEP. I don’t know if I was attacked Night 1, but the fact that I have one and was a potential target means the lack of N1 KP does not clear Sabi.

Sabi’s claim is inconsistent

On Day 1, Sabi claimed that they would die in Arctic’s stead if something didn’t happen to their action.
On Day 2, Sabi claimed they will survive one attack.
???
The dissonance makes no sense if the claim is real

But why would Sabi claim to have saved Arctic???

Towncred. It’s as simple as that.

Sabi has done this before as mafia. Literally the first wolfgame I opened they claimed a save as jailkeeper and yelled at (and OMGUS’d) anyone who dared call them a potential wolf. Said they would resolve by dying, and never did.

II. Their posts

Their emotions are real, but that does not make them a villager

Every. Single. Scumgame I read, Sabi was frustrated/annoyed by scumreads on them - it isn’t AI. It does not make them town. Do not townread them for it.

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:
See spoiler in the last section

They have bad defenses

Honestly i’ve been reading a billion sabi games and their iso here and im too tired to finish this scumcase properly gn

TLDR: Everything they’ve done here they’ve done before as a wolf, and their claim is fake.

7 Likes

I mean if he is the osu

mafia according to roleblocks/may

read it in full

1 Like

Yes

targeted me (townread) achro (locktown) leafia (townread)

1 Like

it could be a neutral (3p) role

the mafia-benefitting actions could be there to reduce the alignment indicitive-ness of ashlyn’s role

iono :person_shrugging:

You were talking nonsense when talking about BPV but now I get it yeh I thought they were just confirmed

1 Like

That and D&D things.

oh god shes NK shopkeep run

wait but i thought the point was they knew the bpv popped

“things”?

K, I will do it when it’s needed.

1 Like

yea and? they could be lying

question
is there any link between those who bought from the shop and those who have been :joy_cat: osu’d :joy_cat: