FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

time to go read d2 leafia

I can’t believe I was more trust worthy with Litten’s shot than Achro

1 Like

leafia acfually scumslipped with their claim wht the fuck did I not notice it

In a previous post, d3, she claimed to have multiple abilities

Lmao

she died before it mattered.

1 Like

Wazza isnt a godfather there u go

1 Like

Leave me alone I know already.

Im sharing to the class! Apparently 50% of us think the greenchecks shouldnt be trusted

1 Like

There is a lot of negativity in thread right now and I just want to say it is all being directed poorly because you are ALL wonderful beautiful people. Instead of getting angry at each other we need to face our common enemy: YBW

Now I want to begin this by saying I hate rumours and unconfirmed gossip but I think there is a very real and genuine possibility that YBW is actually the anti-christ. Again, this isnt a smear campaign, I am just asking questions and I want that to be clear. These are some of the questions we should be asking.

Where was YBW when the Corona Virus started? I certainly don’t know where they were and if they can confirm they weren’t in Wuhan planning the whole thing.

Where was YBW when Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated leading to WW1? I’ve never seen Blob even mention there whereabouts at the time.

Has anyone ever seen Judas and YBW together? I think not.

Where was YBW when the dinosaurs got wiped out? I personally know YBW has no respect for life, human or otherwise, and it is AWFULLY convenient no one can place them during the MURDER of the dinosaurs.

Eventually these sort of instances stop becoming “coincedences” which we can ignore and form part of a larger pattern of corruption, evil, and immorality.

I argue it is our responsibility, nay, duty, to force YBW to face the consequences of their actions and everyone they have hurt.

2 Likes

i have brainworms

2 Likes

Btw leafia also spewed me town as did marl so EAT ME im v losers :polidab:

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

:hot_face:

1 Like

I don’t regret this game being the game that got me back into FM but oh my god am I not understanding a thing

2 Likes

:latin_cross:

1 Like

Someone ITA me so I can go next

1 Like

Yeah that’s

Basically the mash experience

Mood

What do you guys not understand