FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

unless you’re a psycho who reads everything

1 Like

FOR SHAME
THE THREE PEOPLE THAT LIKED THIS POST

MAKING ME DOUBT MY READS

CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR

ASH IS A CRIMINAL

1 Like

I’m not in the PoE and you know it. Everything points to me as being a villager. I even let you choose who I bled. If I was a wolf, why not just use my prize to bleed a locktown person and not tell anyone what it was? Why would I join not one but two death events as scum when I’d be in superdeep if I was scum? I was risking death for no reason if I was a wolf and if I was a wolf and died, wolves would be screwed.

4 Likes

Bro i stg like 5 minutes ago i thought about copy/pasting that when i saw it on reread but it felt mean

I’m honored to have this copypasta posted in my name

1 Like

Leafia is the only wolf who put up a fight, she’s all we got for possible wolf memes.

1 Like

still tho. she is improving massively

I’m not in the PoE and you know it. Everything points to me as being a villager. I even Gladiated a wolf. If I was a wolf, why not just use my gladiate on a random sus townie and get a town out? Why would I not only gladiate my wolf partner and kill them but then proceed to shoot another wolf teammate? I was risking killing two wolves for no reason, and then I joined a death event. I was risking death for no reason if I was a wolf and if I was a wolf and died, wolves would be screwed.

1 Like

well obviously she got me for awhile.

Leafia had me fooled tbh I don’t know why tehy even died

PoE

oh no I’m next

Got too cocky

I’m not in the PoE and you know it. Everything points to me as being a villager. I even let you choose who I threatened. If I was a wolf, why not just use my ability to threaten a locktown person and not tell anyone what it was? Why would I join not one but two death events as scum when I’d be in superdeep if I was scum? I was risking death for no reason if I was a wolf and if I was a wolf and died, wolves would be screwed.

well
I reread her posts and came to the impression that she had TMI, which leafia historically struggles with, and chalked up her behavior for being a wolf who’s having a good game

If I claim 3p serial killer like I did last time will I survive