FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

lol i was too busy to do anything i even forgot my ability

think we lost at rand but congrats town for dominating this hard i thought it would take u longer

It would have, had we not yeeted Leafia with extreme prejudice

What did fire/water do

Beats me, I never used the shop (Ashlyn didn’t give me smack)

• Fire Essence (Positive Effect) : Consume this essence to gain an additional ITA shot this Day only.
  • Wild Essence (Positive Effect) : Consuming this grants you 25% ITA bonus on your next ITA shot during that Day.
  • Water Essence (Positive Effect) : Consuming this grants you 5% ITA accuracy permanently.
  • Ice Essence (Positive Effect) : Consuming this grants a Roleblock action that can be used the next Night in addition to other actions.
  • Air Essence (Positive Effect) : Consuming this grants a Track action that can be used the next Night in addition to other actions.
  • Earth Essence (Positive Effect) : Consuming this grants a Protect action that can be used the next Night in addition to other actions.
  • Holy Essence (Positive Effect) : Consuming this gvies 500 Mana at the beginning of each Night permanently.
  • Dark Essence (Positive Effect) : Consuming this grants you the Ninja modifier during the next Night.
1 Like

Oh yeah and how did arctic lose a charge

9 - Litten
8 - Chloe, Evo, Achromatic
7 - Sadbi, Atlas, Magnus, Arctic, catbae, Nutella, Frostwolf103
6 - Hazardwaste, Cape90, Creature, RaisinBranEnthsiast, thepigeonnyc, min, Amelia, Jaiden, Daeron, Jane, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai
5 - Gorta, Vulgard, Marluxion, Ashlyn, Bradland, Hippo, ElizaThePsycho, beancat, cheesethatiscloned, Demisha
4 - Apocryphal, Zenon
3 - Leafia, Zorvo

Honestly, considering the fact I didn’t get the chance to change my readlist before I died, I’ll take it.
I will also say that I entered the thread claiming a red check on lol and was suspected for it smh :stuck_out_tongue:

I was frustrated Leafia survived as long as she did, if I was alive longer my first shot was at Leafia or Zorvo as I said many a time.

4 Likes

I did also submit Creature as my “most likely to be a wolf” in the sheep event before I died. So I did end up reading there correctly

Oh yeah? My reads were spot on. I somehow guessed all the mafia by just LOOKING

Italy cancelled Garfooled night 1

1 Like

Smh, mafia privilege

you all just completely forgot i had an ability

I thought it only took night

X

it says all non killing abilities

beep boop

Yes this is true

How’d the modkill at game start happen?

1 Like

@leafia

Thanks. ^_^ I think so too. I’m really proud bbn of my performance this game. Now maybe Achro will realize that I’m a skilled wolf. I loved how hard he was townreading me too. Laughs Anyone that wants to be in a fun game, be sure to join the game I’m helping Frost out with as his cohost too.

2 Likes