FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

Yes we will.

Leafia
You played amazing this game I agree.
But even thinking about taking achromatic to final three is one of the worst ideas I have ever seen please do not ever think of that again.

1 Like

Achromatic is not an idiot and will snap you because he knows he shouldn’t be in f3 otherwise

2 Likes

ITS TRUE

Why did you ping Min

3 Likes

lets not get carried away

(but i do agree you probably have to kill him at some point before the end, but keeping him alive an extra day or two was the right call imo)

:skull: they forgot who creature was and just remembered his flavor

1 Like

Creature and lol in shambles right now

o btw

Zone_Q11 has been postgame modkilled (actual announcement i think we forgot to do)

min has been postgame converted to mafia (not actual announcement but its funny)

8 Likes

keeping him alive was the right call yeah
but I checked wolf chat and leafia wanted achro in f3
which is
like if you made it to f3 it would be so sad to see leafia dying because they kept achromatic alive that long

I won’t. I learned my lesson about that and ftr, I was deadset on you dying N1, but one of my allies changed the ki L l after I submitted it and I didn’t know until just before N1 ended.

2 Likes

what does this mean

2 Likes

Probably because they said something about pulling a frost

1 Like

ik why but what does this mean for zone did he lose

2 Likes

I thinkze so

Not sure.

1 Like

Also, no. None of the mafia roles got switched around before the start of the game.

Why not join Lackadaisy Pick Your Poison Litten?

@Achromatic You two.
@Zorvo You three.

technically yes but like, we cant edit a modbot entry or anything

sorry chloe

did the other people who were modkilled lose

/shrug

all of the other modkills were for more honest mistakes that we thought damaged the game too much to warrant other punishment, ik some people abide by “modkill = lose, no exceptions” but ive never rly thought about it enough to have that opinion so

hedgy answer

1 Like