FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

It’s there so I can stop getting away with being polarised and still winning

1 Like

not enough joycats, actually

sounds balanced to me

I didn’t deserve the turbo win and getting undeserved wins is bad for your development

why are you oeope voting m2 @katze @stick @creature
ash4fun, Stick, katze, Creature

Super Likes Announcement

Super Likes Post Recipient
1 #2341 spf
1 #3378 katze

All explained by me doing more out of personal amusement than any sort actual desire to scum or town hunt right now

what i want: to be paid more attention to. be loved and cherished

what i’m not willing to offer: the amount of work necessary to deserve it

i fight the hardest battles

2 Likes

so true, that’s why ive never improved as a player

3 Likes

omg i got a superlike let’s go id like to thank The Academy

God this is a mood

1 Like

this is only for atlas

i can’t let them know i’m writing a somewhat serious post but i’m not going to do a lot of reading this game so i’m just vibing and i’m going to give my shot to someone who is a consensus tr and go from there. i hope u can understand from this, i am town

1 Like

I wish that everyone who pings famhost to use a fake ability gets a free cookie

I think I found a shitposter to rival me

anyone liking that hates me and is homopgobic

2 Likes

I’d argue strongly against this, but ¯\(ツ)/¯.

I’m going to do it every mash and hope it works

What’s the worst that can haplen

selkie is a wildy devil but I will assign her a slight townlean based on her output so far in this game

I don’t have any particularly strong reads. Not going to pretend that I have, this thing’s a nightmare for trying to keep up with anything really going on.

I was fine with Hazard’s early stuff, since that’s the slot I’m kinda a bit more naturally focused on.

Leafia’s been doing Leafia things of flip flopping a tad early on so I’m keeping my eye there but it’s mostly NAI annoyingly for her.

Wind seems to share some of the same thoughts as me which gives very mild town points.

Catbae’s a slot I’ve been kind of side eyeing a bit. For one of the higher posting slots, I feel like a lot of the posts are just something which he could do in one or two posts without losing any attention from it. I kind of want to see more out of the slot because a lot of thoughts presented by catbae feel really just like surface level reads, not a lot of depth behind them. I like the fact that the slot has presented some reads, but I feel like @catbae for the most part is just pandering to others. I’d rather have more in depth things from a slot who seems to be contributing quite a lot instead of a larger quantity but less depth.

2 Likes