FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Nah i get you

but I havent played with leafia in awhile so no promises

Idk spf and cape are misreading everything I say so uncharitably and like not trying to understand my actual pov much

oh I was inviting you to ask about a specific wolfread. but this is ok too ig.

I’ve talked about nutella earlier and I kinda stand by it. I don’t see wolf!nutella angle regarding this whole spf thing. Nutella as a wolf is generally a bit more passive and just tries to be more, venomous, like a snake. Nutella as town feels a bit more honest, more real, and here she’s also more aggro which kinda make me think she believe in what she’s saying.

meuh had some exchanges with me where I felt they were actively trying to solve me. Like, they talked to me and it didn’t seem like they knew my alignment, and felt “progress” coming from them.

2 Likes

I can see your logic behind this. Dum wasn’t asserting that my tone sounded weird here, although that was the implication; it betrays undue focus and would be a bizarre comment to point out towards a potential partner, which would establish us as less likely W/W; and as a villager Dum would be more likely to see “suspicious tone” if that was his point before forming this random tangent. It’s not as though Dum and I play together often, so it’s unusual for his mind to jump right there.

1 Like

Artemis wazza pairing ong

But really tho, ive read their iso and their messages dont seem that well intentioned (its also like almost 1 am so)

lol

1 Like

Okay I thought you were referring to specifically wolves for some reason and somehow misunderstanding that he was talking to the thread

sounds like a stupid read

hazardwaste mafia

Sk and gira get me

I thought what you said there was pretty clear myself

1 Like

🥹

1 Like

mimics Porscha’s voice sounds like a stoopid read

3 Likes

I got full named. I am in trouble

3 Likes

Uh?

Why would you read it that way what

1 Like

And people making excuses like this is exactly why it works fine as wolf behaviour.

Wolves can post blatantly false shit

If it gets called out then it was “just a mistake”

If it does not get called out then it just goes into the water, it maybe gets repeated by someone else who hasn’t read the entire back scroll, it starts a rumour that then might not even be traced back to the person that first floated it due to the chaos

Zero tolerance is the only approach in a game this large IMO

Now I’m starting to get worried about Achro. That isn’t a villagery thing for him to say given he knows I’m terrific at reading him.

1 Like

I feel somewhat confident on Wazza being town, mostly due to their insistence on mechanics over deep dives on reads.

I’ll agree with achro again on leafia kinda wolfy damn