FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I haven’t been here for long but I feel like Leafia’s posts have no soul.

1 Like

Anyone confirmed town?

Nutella is absolutely capable of faking aggression as a wolf. I wouldn’t treat that as evidence for her being town.

mhm
but if i am “locktown” and you think you have a grounded reason for it doesnt that mean that those mistakes are semi-possible

1 Like

I did just make a genuine mistake though, I don’t know you and I hate to say it as I feel bad for saying it, I genuinely don’t know who you are and in an 85+ player game, it’s to be expected.

I feel uncomfortable enough talking in the thread with the amount of people I don’t know, it feels like I’m on foreign ground so I’m sorry I made a mistake, but I literally genuinely just got you mixed up with Jinrou who did claim 3p.

Even if I made a mistake, what relevance does it have here, like genuinely what would this mistake implicate me as

Guild Propaganda

The Leader of the Throne of Boomers has selected the following propaganda to be shared publicly:

4 Likes

If I were to towncase him, do you think you could argue against it?

i think i understand the progression but i’d like to hear it from the devils mouth

1 Like

… you goofball, i intentionally texted you late so it would be both of our birthdays, i am aware time zones exist :woman_facepalming:
also i feel special now even if my name is wrong :)

anyway why havent you been interacting with me when we were in thread together before now and why the actual fuck am i your strongest townread

1 Like

what the fuck

I dont understand a thing

no, but I was curious to see if you’d ask about a specific one.

re: nutella, I haven’t played with her for some time and SPF prolly has more meta insight than me, fwiw.

1 Like

…secure, contain, protect?

Oh it was more the way spf worded it as looking for wolfreads, just seemed really forced at that stage but idc much about that tbh

Yo how do i iso some specific people

Can I switch guilds I dont want to be boomer anymore

3 Likes

That hasnt talked recently

You really are a youngling then…

I like Atlas’ posts

1 Like

click their names in the player list, and it will show messages