FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Wazza / Brad wolf pair could also come into question

atta boy

1 Like

OwO?!

3 Likes

hmm

do u have any substantiated town/wolf reads?

2 Likes

from what

Oh im not the one thats going to be worried about itas

id be willing to add people who wish to be notified of ITA start to a list in the summary and then someone can hopefully @ them when ita starts

Ita are day two

goc can be town but probs dies to ITAs regardless

ita start times are in op

… ok… lol

are you claiming a role that is protected from them somehow?

i do not see it at all but i haven’t paid him much mind because i figured it is better to give him space

i can give him a quick glance

the one thats here

theres two

Villager

Anyway I don’t trust the I’m new act by frinir

I’m too cynical

Nah im a masochist basically cant say much else

Can we wish for d1 itas come on wish granter earn your keep

i don’t remember like half of my reads and yk what that’s good enough for FoL.

1 Like

it’s not a valid criticism, ppl just have bad frameworks for how to approach mafia games (imo)

achro - i think that it’s difficult to read achro by my usual metric in this game since he’s clearly playing differently regardless of his alignment

but his solving generally just feels fake to me - his push on alexandra felt random/lazy in a way where he was just looking for an easy name to push on so that he could give off the Vibe of trying to solve

same with the timing of his read on tutuu, when he was like: “wow tutuu might be mafia…” at a time when other ppl had started getting paranoid there too

his contributions thus far have just mostly felt like a wolf instigating violence against town and that’s roughly how i would expect achro to play as a wolf in this game

dum - they had a vested interest in maintaining a high presence in the thread but also seemed completely unconcerned with solving or like Parsing the game in any meaningful way, which indicated to me that they might just be a wolf skating by on establishing a high presence

yawn - ok tbh i gotta admit part of my read here was based on a progression where they were like: “im worried brad might just be tired after his last game…” but then voted brad shortly after anyway

but it turns out i Cant Read and they actually voted baud and not brad

outside of that i dont really have any cohesive thoughts on them tbh

millium - he’s treated me in a really strange way - consistently talking about how wolfy i am and how i deserve pressure, but it kinda just feels like he’s piggybacking off of the other reads that ppl have posted on me and that he doesn’t care much to actually solve me for himself

even when i was interacting with him about my read on cape it felt like he was like, trying to catch me in a “gotcha” and that the intention was to come out of the interaction making me look bad - he feels i guess you could say Agenda’d wrt his treatment of me, in a way that’s a bit unlike the town wisp ive previously seen

honestly i hate u for making me type a post this long on d1 of a mash