ok youre town

Based read

1 Like

whore

4 Likes

thoughts?

im going off memory and i have read about 20% of posts. i dont wanna backread

artemis - town coz miller claim opener

atlas - town coz solving hard asf, unafraid. atlas isn’t polarized but she posts less as wolf. more scared, less inquisitive

brad - lean town. probably would care more if he was wolf getting wagoned like he did. or like. not that he didn’t care. but he’d be more cautious

firinn - blatant town. decided to solo carry. without prior mash experience (allegedly). batshit insane if wolf

hallia - threadspewed town (meaning that if everyone townreads a player they’re probably just town)

jinrou - seems town? going around doing stuff. posting a bunch. been a hot minute. idk if im underestinating. i read all of his posts imagining he’s town

kiiruma - too long didnt read town

leafia - polarized; easiest FoLer to read

magnus - lock town. posted their ass off. insane if wolf. magnus doesn’t play mashes

may - town. i finally understood how to read may. i just wolfed with her a few days ago. i remember what she shared about herself. honestly she is somewhat polarized. this is justa fancy word tbh. buzzword. there are significant differences in her mindset depending on what alignment she looks at

millium - town. good old grumpy millium

sadbi - townish? my gut says lean wolf but i literally always gut lean wolf sadbi. if i adjust for that - i lean wolf them less than previously

spf - town. annoyed at the way people took issue with her posts, parsed it as a slight on her skill. i buy that. defiantly said “im STILL gonna do what i was doing coz this is the right way to play”

achro - lean wolf, not leading like i expect

bys - same as all past wolf games

crazynuto - sheeping artemis

gori - blatant wolf trying to survive off humor

silviu - extremely polarized according to atlas; can’t post whatsoever as wolf

3 Likes

This was unrelated to any asking people to scumread me and was mostly due to when Atlas voted me earlier in a post where she talked about like 3 other people’s alignments and didn’t mention me at all

It’s funnier when you’re reading her posts with that thing talking.

I think Achro would be more likely to lead as wolf, if anything.

1 Like

what does that even mean what

Porscha probably towen.

1 Like

alright cool, appreciate the response. those players are a bit of a blind spot for me atm so I wanted to hear opinions on them, I think your reasoning here is towny.

If you read Porscha’s posts with the wooper in her PFP talking.

leading is for suckers day 1, you’ve got to pace yourself and let others with more energy do it and then survive until day 5 and name basically every deep wolf left in the game only for town to not listen when you are nked

im not sad about pokemash 3 you are

2 Likes

Tutuu realising how to read me is towny I think they’d be slightly more hesitant as wolf but IDT it’s super reliable given much of the Noticing could’ve happened last game

o I getcha

just try your best? maybe read the players who are being wagoned and talk about what you think about them. or talk about a completely random player!

haha you forgot me on your townlist haha

2 Likes

Locktown seems extreme because Magnus is very competent but I think Magnus is towny

2 Likes

tutuu has good townreads so thry are town

1 Like