FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

its a type of botf gamemode that people have invented

its like all amnes (which is everyone has an amne ability) but the roles are just made up, with a loose base on a real clocktower role

Hazard!!! are you town???

Ty!!!

unironically yeah

So the 420 one is the player Lol
And jinrou is Zara

And insomnia is the G starting one

1 Like

I don’t like posting my reads this early because usually I don’t have the space to form enough thoughts to equate to a read but I’ll give you what I’ve got so far, only trust the confidence in the actual green ones, the rest can go either way throughout today.

if you want any explanations, lmk

Ashlyn
BradLand
crazynuto
Daeron
Eliza
firinn
Leafia
Luxy
May
Millium
Sadbi
tutuu

darkgreen = townread
lime = townlean
grey = I’ve formed thoughts on their slot, but they equate to being a null read
lightgrey = I saw them claim 3p and couldn’t be bothered checking if it was a joke or not so I’ll run with it until I find out
red = scumlean

2 Likes

like BOTC but you don’t have a script and have no idea what anything does? why would anyone play that

1 Like

that doesn’t really feel like TMI to me at all

OHHHH okay thank you.

I was gonna keep asking but it would’ve been annoying to do and time wasting.

i could have sworn this post was written by spf

spf and wazza have identical avatars when looked at from a distance. im confusing their posts

same for pandora and ari. i was shocked to see some pandora posts were actually written by ari

Benneh still stays in my townreads though. @Hallia

1 Like

Someone said my name then i lost the post

Dw I got you boo

1 Like

Help

don’t insult spf like that that’s so mean

1 Like

why is my name light grey when I literally have not claimed third party at any point and my town claim is in my summary that I’ve been repeatedly posting?

The reason it stuck out to me was because it was in response to a random Magnus post and had nothing to do with the conversation going on at that time.

Sksksksksksk

1 Like

also I keep thinking spf’s posts are mine

1 Like

his memeing around women was kinda weird but I don’t really think he’s been wolfy, though I expected serious reads from Brad earlier.

This doesn’t answer your question, i just came here to say I think this is a wolfy Apocryphal post :joy_cat: