FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I think you can but you wouldn’t be allowed to link the spreadsheet, only send screenshots of it?

But you should probably ask the hosts that

Then why didn’t you wish me happy birthday :(((

this is a weird response because i am absolutely positive that you have explained your top scumreads in like every game youve ever played? lol

Yes you should.

insom is mafia because he just is. read his iso idk it’s just wolfy idk what to tell you

this is still a better reason than all your reasons on me which have either been inaccurate/misreps or straight up town indicators for me

Town
beancat
catbae
spf
katze
firinn
neil
meuh
millium
Windy
Sabi (polarized)

Wolf
Alexandra
Tutuu
Derps
Leafia
Yawn

I should read more people tbh but I am already super tired, I need to make a note to save this list so I can reference it when I wake up.

1 Like

i’m not joking. tell me who do you want to know about and I’ll see if inspiration comes. Inspiration might come in the form of bs.

brad is incredibly undeniably town

Tutuu is town

1 Like

note to self to put this in the summary when I’m on pc in the morning

@Wazza

facts

I do agree with derps wolf.

Also thought may wolf at some point, idk now but that thought did happen.

i find this mildly villagery

To be clear I don’t have an actual cat this refers to Litten.

1 Like

at least you tried, maybe

I’m gonna post the simple thoughts here.

Luxy’s reaction to the Windward wagon and then his consequential thoughts on the players voting was what I disliked, but the main part I disliked was when he decided he didn’t trust anyone on the Windward wagon, but then made no attempt or elaboration on the reasons why, and didn’t attempt to sort out anything, despite the fact he’s that sort of player where he’s much more headstrong on his thoughts.

May’s reaction to being pushed throughout the thread clashing with my top townread Ashlyn made me believe both were T/T, their constant bickering and squabbling was something I liked to see and I can go quote the main posts I liked if you want.

Sadbi’s desire for interaction in the thread this early into the game feels like a town trying to get into the game instead of a mafia trying to slip on by.

1 Like

damn rip but also i have to sleep soon anyway

if you’re on later @ me with your reads

1 Like

i also kind of think achromatic would’ve posted three times as much as he’s posted if he was town

and i dont even know how many times he’s posted

I was gonna fucking say

1 Like