FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

NOT AGAIN

1 Like

oh

Oops caps

ftr I do not think the points spf is making against nutella are bad or wrong.

I just have other points which override those basically. Mostly that this doesn’t align with what my image of what wolf!nutella plays like. If your point is that I should blindly trust spf if I have her as town? I think that’s not very discussion-like.

this is again all just fucking incorrect lol

I kind of thought they were wolfy, but they said some stuff that made me unsure

Like both of these make me doubt

Well, and

this too a bit

I mean I’m just going to discard the entire list of reads that wazza posted then bc how do I know any name on that list is real or is even the person they intended to write

Ok it’s actually bedtime

Mentally exhausted because I know I’ll be awake early for this game tomorrow, but hiding it behind a smile. How’s your end of the stick?

Imma dip to bed

How much hours do we have till EoD

if you think somebody knows better i would trust them over yourself, mhm.

My phone has been on 2 percent for like 6 minutes. Its taunting me

1 Like

you can ask them to reverify, if you wish

fam4 if spf is immediately killed

1 Like

fam4 if spf is immediately killed

1 Like

Yeh I’m guessing town there

@nutella well it feels manufactured because there’s not much visible thought behind your progression? you kind of went: “ok well maybe spf is town” when i stopped pushing you, to saying “ok spf is mafia again” as soon as i started pushing u again

i think that it’s very normal for u to waffle as town but this felt less waffly to me and more like u were temporarily backing off so that i wouldnt push on u more lol

16? I think

Tired cause i know i have to do classroom stuff during the day and then do fortress of lies stuff cause if i miss a day i will feel guilty

1 Like