FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Ok it’s actually bedtime

Mentally exhausted because I know I’ll be awake early for this game tomorrow, but hiding it behind a smile. How’s your end of the stick?

Imma dip to bed

How much hours do we have till EoD

if you think somebody knows better i would trust them over yourself, mhm.

My phone has been on 2 percent for like 6 minutes. Its taunting me

1 Like

you can ask them to reverify, if you wish

fam4 if spf is immediately killed

1 Like

fam4 if spf is immediately killed

1 Like

Yeh I’m guessing town there

@nutella well it feels manufactured because there’s not much visible thought behind your progression? you kind of went: “ok well maybe spf is town” when i stopped pushing you, to saying “ok spf is mafia again” as soon as i started pushing u again

i think that it’s very normal for u to waffle as town but this felt less waffly to me and more like u were temporarily backing off so that i wouldnt push on u more lol

16? I think

Tired cause i know i have to do classroom stuff during the day and then do fortress of lies stuff cause if i miss a day i will feel guilty

1 Like

You know the battery indicator’s misleading, yeah. It still works for a strong impression.

1 Like

16 hours

I’m not sure but why would I express something like that? Usually if someone does something they’ve never done as a wolf, they’re town unless they’re trying to change things up. Also, Achro’s nullish to me. Maybe a very slim wolfread if anything due to his reply to my post. It felt wolfy.

its at 5pm est for americans

i’m too tired to do the mathematics in my head

I do that when it comes to townreads, not so much when it comes to wolfreads.

1 Like

Bitch

noted.