FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

:wolf:

townpost

you’re doing it wrong :frowning:

:house:

hmmm with insomnia it’s really just kind of getting a bad vibe from his pushes

contrary to popular opinion i think the reasoning here is Questionable

insomnia say that bystander 'used a player she didnt jive with in order to get content in", but that’s not true! bystander had posted content ~Before her exchange with brak happened

and her exchange with Brak was clearly not done with the intention to "get content’ - felt much more like she was just teasing Brak about a past game, and that this organically led to her wolfreading Brak’s reaction to that

to me this reasoning just feels super unfair to bystander in a way that pings me

this is also a questionable read from insomnia because like, nutella’s read on me did have Logic of some form - it was just wolfy/confusing logic

insomnia chiming it to characterize her push as “not having logic” just feels kinda lazy and like he wanted to instigate me and nutella to fight more

1 Like

got bored of thread again

c’yall the next time i get bored which may or may not happen today.

wait insomn is at 94 posts, mf’er actually randed wolf :joy_cat:

i thougth he had dipped after sod smh

What makes you think cape and Silver wolves? They’re pretty towny from what I’ve seen so far.

Wazza has made some attempt at reading which I think is a good look for him.

Achro and spf are quite polarising between people TR’ing them and SR’ing them. Are you using meta?

Oh that’s actually super cool

hippo villa
millium villa
dum villa
spf villa
hallia villa
may villa
daeron villa
firinn villa

i take no responsability if half of these are wrong.

2 Likes

1 Like

i kind of had a similar vibe read on brak but i dont think he’s actually Been Towny in any way that i could actually point to

did you just steal my cookie

Yeah honestly I keep going back and forth on him

this reasoning against insomnia feels like the best read ive posted all day tbh

gonna roll with it for a bit

VOTE: an_gorta_slanktai

Anyway what have I missed

Towny post

i wouldnt dare…